Wanted A Journal But Don't Know How To Start

From flip, I grew these 2 strains last time from seed, I cloned these from last grow. But they were done in 60-70 days from flip, cks's sour diesel and white cookies. I have 2 cali og's from seed also, these might take an extra week. I've been battling mites this grow, aggravating little bastards. They are impossible to wipe out, just have to keep their numbers low lol

Get them lady bugs out mate cannabis soldiers

The H2O2 wash is only needed when mold or PM is a concern. Also, if ya do use the H2O2 wash, keep a watchful eye on initial dry times after they're all hanging on the line or whatever. My experience is that they dry quicker and need to go into a sweat container a little sooner than normal.

DocBuds wash recipe;

bucket 1 - 5 gallons tap water (any temp), add one cup baking soda and mix thoroughly. Then add 1 cup of lemon juice into bucket 1
bucket 2 - 5 gallons of the hottest tap water a normal household can create. If you have one of those HotShot heating elements that get's the water up to 54,000,000º, adjust accordingly. The key is to rinse bucket 1 contents away, plus as much foreign debris w/o harming the trics.
bucket 3 - 5 gallons of RO cold rinse.

The H2O2 wash is optional, and also goes first before the rest. I wash every harvest because after washing my first harvest and saving a little to compare to, I will NEVER not wash again. There's simply no going back for me. I consider "the wash" as a necessary part of harvesting. I just washed all of this last Tuesday.
IMG_20170630_184113470.jpg

When you reduce the N, you should notice a yellowing, lower leaves first, moving up. If it goes too quick, you can always up it again.

Look for yellow spotting on leafs fans. Bottom lower leafs if not getting good light intend to go yellow just remove those dead leafs so the plant doesn't waste its time and energy tying to keep that alive ...

Look for yellow spotting on leafs fans. Bottom lower leafs if not getting good light intend to go yellow just remove those dead leafs so the plant doesn't waste its time and energy tying to keep that alive ...

It's been very slowly happening thru my bloom nutes for around 3 days now think it's hitting the reserves as my bloom has 05 N 210 p 205k

It's been very slowly happening thru my bloom nutes for around 3 days now think it's hitting the reserves as my bloom has 05 N 210 p 205k

Try backing off annoy on nutes bro sometimes less is more bud keep us posted

Looks like just a slight touch of calcium and magnesium deficiency but if you only have a few weeks left definitely no need to worry, I'm guessing you check for pests regularly. Roll on harvest :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom