Wanted A Journal But Don't Know How To Start

Extremely bad news lads just hit the 1st page of gazette of cannabis farm being found my landlords broke into my premises to show a person who wanted to buy the property round and stumbled across my girls so I've managed to ring my buddy and get the plants picked up but had to snap em all down I've just got out the nick and gone to grab my phone and stuff off my mates which I'd managed to get to safety I'm under investigation while they figure out what to do as they found no plants but a tent still up n running but I'm gonna go see the plants tomorrow to see what's salvaged am gonna smoke it as I can't let it go to waste wish me luck in the coming court case...... I'm also taking my landlord to civil court for illegally entering my flat and trying to evict me as advised by my landlord to repay me for my losses ;)

So sorry and good luck Robbo.

Was gutted tbh I stunk the hole station out but had no weed found on me . am lucky to be walking as I'm on suspended sentence but the no comment answers got me a month of freedom or more . got some stuff salvaged for a grow il be starting g soon but not sure if il be out to finish it

Oh man im so sorry to hear that. Seriously messed up! Sounds verry illegal to go in unless its an emergency but just to show someone the property isnt an emergency. Wishing you the best of luck robbo.

I'm definitely taking her caught to hopefully buy me the new mars cob be nice of her lol av just got to deal with it in this crazy world

Just fast drying a bud off sour d that my mate brought with my phones luckily sour d had started going milky and had all mushroom tops so hoping it's worth smoking ..

420-magazine-mobile1411599084.jpg

Extremely bad news lads just hit the 1st page of gazette of cannabis farm being found my landlords broke into my premises to show a person who wanted to buy the property round and stumbled across my girls so I've managed to ring my buddy and get the plants picked up but had to snap em all down I've just got out the nick and gone to grab my phone and stuff off my mates which I'd managed to get to safety I'm under investigation while they figure out what to do as they found no plants but a tent still up n running but I'm gonna go see the plants tomorrow to see what's salvaged am gonna smoke it as I can't let it go to waste wish me luck in the coming court case...... I'm also taking my landlord to civil court for illegally entering my flat and trying to evict me as advised by my landlord to repay me for my losses ;)
Sorry to hear the bad news, did they take your light and tent, hope you get everything worked out.. .

Sorry to hear the bad news, did they take your light and tent, hope you get everything worked out.. .

Cut my tent with stanleys after taking their pictures took everything but the fans and the water bucket from what I saw I just popped in having a proper look tomorrow to see what I got I deffo got that fan I bought a few days ago for £100

Man that's crap, that's also the reason I used to change the locks when I got a new place. That space is your private space and he has no right to enter the property without permission or lawful reason. He could argue he heard a scream, smelled weed, suspected illegal behaviour etc. Lawyer up and see what they say. As for the police no plants no crime. Fu*&#rs for cutting ya stuff, ya still got a fan tho

Man that's crap, that's also the reason I used to change the locks when I got a new place. That space is your private space and he has no right to enter the property without permission or lawful reason. He could argue he heard a scream, smelled weed, suspected illegal behaviour etc. Lawyer up and see what they say. As for the police no plants no crime. Fu*&#rs for cutting ya stuff, ya still got a fan tho

Her statement says she came to evict me mate but she was trying to show someone round the property as for the locks get onto this one here's my main line in court bitch got a locksmith out

Back
Top Bottom