Wanted A Journal But Don't Know How To Start

Going for the birds eye view today next plant pictures will be next couple of days to see progression there still getting buds across the tops as you can probably see
420-magazine-mobile1246454946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562610883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646288681.jpg

Looking great robbo! So damn bushy!! I'm looking into getting a few autopots, they seem like a pretty cool idea.

There good but only come in 15L (3.33gal) I'm looking to upgrade next time round or use em once more on a auto run this is my first ever grow Am proud of my babies ahaha won't be seeing no spiders in my grow though buddy ..

It's looking good mate. Hope you're having a lovely day. Will follow your journey.

They also exist in 25 liter sizes. I use the 15 liter ones

There good but only come in 15L (3.33gal) I'm looking to upgrade next time round or use em once more on a auto run this is my first ever grow Am proud of my babies ahaha won't be seeing no spiders in my grow though buddy ..

I couldn't find any larger ones when I was looking :( am gonna have another browse am guessing they fit in the bottom trays for the 15s?

Found em there round bottoms what a shame I got loads of 15l got about 14 sets lol I may use them to upgrade have you used em before if so will autos react well with them as am going auto next

yep. Round trays. Kinda sucks we can't just upgrade them. But if you find some other 25 liter pots, square with the same bottom size you could just use a regular pot? Just add some holes in it if there ain't non there already

Found em there round bottoms what a shame I got loads of 15l got about 14 sets lol I may use them to upgrade have you used em before if so will autos react well with them as am going auto next

yep. Round trays. Kinda sucks we can't just upgrade them. But if you find some other 25 liter pots, square with the same bottom size you could just use a regular pot? Just add some holes in it if there ain't non there already

Why ain't I that smart lol you think 25s will be good for autos yeah?

A friend of mine is using their smallest model. Think they're 8 liter. He still get wonderful results. Just saying you may not need to upgrade. I am super-happy with the 15 liters. The only time I had problems was when I grew Big-Bud. That strain is so aggressive it managed to fight it's way through the thing that's supposed to stop the roots, through the next layer and far into the tubes of the autopot system. The other strains didn't have any chance to get root-bound before harvest time. And that big-bud gave me this bud, so it was never really a problem.

001_big_bud.jpg
harvest_0058.jpg

A friend of mine is using their smallest model. Think they're 8 liter. He still get wonderful results. Just saying you may not need to upgrade. I am super-happy with the 15 liters. The only time I had problems was when I grew Big-Bud. That strain is so aggressive it managed to fight it's way through the thing that's supposed to stop the roots, through the next layer and far into the tubes of the autopot system. The other strains didn't have any chance to get root-bound before harvest time. And that big-bud gave me this bud, so it was never really a problem.

001_big_bud.jpg
harvest_0058.jpg

Thanks man I won't be upgrading after seeing your results as am a first timer I just want to keep getting better gear for the better crop but think il stick with my pots and upgrade my lights instead probably get another 600w hps for the other side of the tent I got a moving rail but not put it back up as I need someone to hold it while I strap it cheers for the info much appreciated I knight you the autopots king ...

There some big colars there I like it mine will look like that hopefully lol and with you mentioning the roots hit the bottom you mean the copper mesh stuff in the bottom below my pebbles lol that's some big ass root

yeah, it totally destroyed those copper mesh stuff. Had to buy new ones for the pots I grew that strain in. Am going for a second round with that strain now. It's such a lovely strain that keeps on giving you consistent results every single time. In every medium I grew it in, from hydro to soil. That strain has been with me for many years

There some big colars there I like it mine will look like that hopefully lol and with you mentioning the roots hit the bottom you mean the copper mesh stuff in the bottom below my pebbles lol that's some big ass root

yeah, it totally destroyed those copper mesh stuff. Had to buy new ones for the pots I grew that strain in. Am going for a second round with that strain now. It's such a lovely strain that keeps on giving you consistent results every single time. In every medium I grew it in, from hydro to soil. That strain has been with me for many years

Might end up sticking with photos and getting that one just for that bud lol,
I do like these autopots they made life so easy for a first timer I'd advise any soil grower to at least look into them as you fill you res sit back and watch them babies grow ..

Lights just turned on thought I'd snap a pic of some of these bud sites sticking out the top there's more than I thought there would be .
420-magazine-mobile1488808225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20789172.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1611900012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661324441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1266711290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298213579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1985659972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516038747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1695833611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile545533956.jpg

Canopy of my current grow. Doing a scrog with two strains in 8 pots

canopy68.jpg