With any luck my feast tomorrow will be a nice big platter of jumbo fried shrimp and a mess of hush puppies. Even my cat likes a fresh, fat shrimp on her plate..

I watch a Lot of tv and It's starting to occur to me that I'm becoming "Visually Deaf"!

TV shows and movies and even commercials are all starting include at least some "Sub Titles" and these old eyes simply can't focus fast enough to keep up with all the reading.

And best wishes to you and yours!

Got my jumbo shrimp dinner, Washington v Dallas
IMG_20201126_134156.jpg
football, and just vaped so it's a little different kind of Thanksgiving but tolerable.

I almost never watch sports but I'm that kind of bored lately.

I survived the 50,000 calorie shrimp fry.

It looks like the super bud are on schedule irregardless of the yellow leaf tips on the bigger one. They were both on the identical diet, light and ariation; these tips might fade away after this

Ive tried reducing nutes today, I gave a diluted res water change from 500 down to 350 TDS. I'll give it a week of extra attention

I'm thinking 2 more weeks to harvest (3 at most) then into the curing box and in the pipe in time for xmas. Just wish I could attach the sweet/fruity smell they have. Wish I had better lighting filters

IMG_20201127_194217.jpg

I am in a pickle now. Just emptied my jars into the grinder. It's gonna be a tight schedule to fill another jar with about 6 grams in the smoke boxes. I'm on a diet till then.

I'm still waiting on these last 2 photo seeds to pop. The last attempt didn't even crack in a week.

My house is cooler overnight because my thermostat resets to its lowest every 6 hours. I wake up shivering.

Now I set em in a styrofoam box atop a living room lamp while they germinate.

Just need to check them before I sleep.

I just started my last 2 superbud auto and if the 2 photos work, both my closets will be working in tandem.

I'm considering making this my last photoperiod to try this winter. I'm gonna concentrate on faster results with autos. I'm hunting for some fistful size flower tops and big under buds.

I found this list -- sativa dom autos...

Back
Top Bottom