At least y'all have medical! Just grow it in SECRET same as me. Even though I am legal to grow up to 12 plants, I keep my grow quite and keep all the proceeds as long as anything above 2.5 ounces is in lockdown. Here's the gest of it.

Up to 2.5 ounces away from home

Up to 10 ounces at home a (and any marijuana produced by the plants cultivated on the premises).

No more than 15 grams of cannabis concentrates

Up to 12 cannabis plants

I'm still perfecting getting the best from every plant but I haven't haven't tasted OTC But-Bud in 2 years and hopefully never will.

I've been having battery trouble for 2 weeks. Its totally dead and have to chance running on the alternator (NOT A GOOD IDEA).

Instead of hunting seeds this month, I'm hunting an affordable battery. OH and I bought this rechargeable battery Jumper and I'm blown away about how strong it is! It will kick up my ice cold Trailblazer v6 4 or more times on a charge.

Now here's the thing.. $55 it has a remarkable capacitor.

IMG_20201130_154129.jpg

The same weather system is here too. Snowish all day... I need to get to o'Reilly in the a.m. and get a new battery. I can't afford a dead car nowadays

It'l be snowing till about noon.

I thought I would try some extreme close ups with this android app. I don't know exactly what I'm looking at but it looks frosty.

2020-11-30 23-28-27.jpg

2020-11-30 23-25-49.jpg

2020-11-30 23-29-46.jpg

Well I started 4 seeds, I think Sunday evening. One mouie woui, one chem4 and 2 Superbud auto. They germinate on top of a towel and heat pad. The 2 photos hasn't cracked as didn't the 2 about 10 days ago. However- the 2 auto's are well started, and now in rockwool.

IMG_20201202_155649.jpg

IMG_20201202_155631.jpg

I can only hope. They have ideal conditions. Clean, white paper towel, warm, dark and wet in distilled water. I can give them as much time as they want. I just popped $210 on a new battery so if these don't work, I don't foresee any photo seedlings for this Christmas. That's 4 weeks taken away from my plans for a photoperiod grow.

However, I do have a pack of freebie CBD seeds marked as regular seeds.

Any port in a storm, Right?

Well I started 4 seeds, I think Sunday evening. One mouie woui, one chem4 and 2 Superbud auto. They germinate on top of a towel and heat pad. The 2 photos hasn't cracked as didn't the 2 about 10 days ago. However- the 2 auto's are well started, and now in rockwool.

IMG_20201202_155649.jpg

IMG_20201202_155631.jpg

It's been 5 days in ideal conditions and those 2 photos still haven't germinated or even cracked the husk.

The 2 Superbud autos were transplanted in rockwool 2 days ago and are peeking above the surface.

Wowee the Mouie is destroyed! The entire inside of seed turned into mush. That's 3 out of 3 and not one succes.

The untracked C4 is in the humidity dome nursery.

It looks like I'm gonna need to rob Peter to pay Paul and get more seeds.

I'm used to subsisting on pot(pies) and ramen. I have a little meat stored away includinga big smoked Christmas Ham..

Back
Top Bottom