We'll not see a harvest this weekend; Maybe next...

I am considering that they're a high speed, high power breed; so I am setting the nutes at about 450ppm. Trying to avoid any more annoying yellow tips from nutrient burn.

I use General Hydroponics Trio early veg (minus) formula, calmag and hydroguard.

I went ahead with those 5 regular CBD seeds. They're in the soak till 1 or 2 days. Just see how many crack then I'll try to manage them till they can be sexed.. there's already 2 autos just born 2 days ago in the nursery. I did as you suggested and put that chem4 in the rockwool and nursery to see if it'll still open and grow after 7 days already soaked.

I just suffered a drop in my income so I just stocked up with gallon sized nutrients and chemicals. That should last over 24 months or more, depending on the number of plants I can squeeze in my 2 closets.

If all 5 of those regular seeds get going, I'll be a working M.F'r just to seperate the girls from the boys.

With no experience it'll feel a bit weird. I'm venturing into a new minefield of my certain, inevitable mistakes.

After 24 in an ounce of warm water 2 watermelon CBD regular seeds had a nice little tail showing so they were put into rockwool plugs and solo cups.

At present I have 2 autoflower and 2 Photoperiod in my nursery while I rearrange the who goes where.

Can the 2 grownup autoflowers finish up in the lower light levels in the new little tent? I will try to arrange the 2 new autoflower and up to 2 or 4 photos in the well lit closet until they mature some. After the older plants are harvested the next 2 weeks, I can figure out if I'm over my head.

I might need to buy another LED fixture for the tent. It's currently fitted with one 900 watt equivalent while the closet has 2 x 1000 watters; all have about 100 led's.

IMG_20201208_184302.jpg

IMG_20201208_183524.jpg

After 24 in an ounce of warm water 2 watermelon CBD regular seeds had a nice little tail showing so they were put into rockwool plugs and solo cups.

At present I have 2 autoflower and 2 Photoperiod in my nursery while I rearrange the who goes where.

Can the 2 grownup autoflowers finish up in the lower light levels in the new little tent? I will try to arrange the 2 new autoflower and up to 2 or 4 photos in the well lit closet until they mature some. After the older plants are harvested the next 2 weeks, I can figure out if I'm over my head.

I might need to buy another LED fixture for the tent. It's currently fitted with one 900 watt equivalent while the closet has 2 x 1000 watters; all have about 100 led's.

IMG_20201208_184302.jpg

IMG_20201208_183524.jpg

Hey pennywise, if you start to feel a little caged up; don't get All Ruffled about life like me!!!

Screenshot_20201210-161617_Chrome.jpg

I plucked a few cherries and after several days in the dryer it tastes really nice! I'm procrastinating knowing it's about harvest time.

I tried germinating 5 freebie "regular seeds" 2 germinated and just "one" is growing. I'm having a miserable couple rounds of photoperiod seed soaking. One out of 10 photoperiod and 4 out of 5 Superbud auto. I don't know if that "ONE" is male or female!

If it succeeds at all, my money is on a Male! I'm stuck looking for a replacement for the 3 mouie woui that "all failed"; I'm Perplexed! From now on I take seed storage seriously. Had to be that long hot spell this summer sitting in a dresser drawer. I can't think of any better reason to have so many seeds fail.

I need to replace my avatar to my man
Eeyore

Eeyore_.jpg

Last week I cherry picked an oz from this bush and today I started taking down the rest of it. Then the twin sister has to come down immediately after.

I don't understand why I hate harvesting so much. It affords me a chance to judge my final bounty before curing.

IMG_20201216_211515.jpg

While I always look forward to the harvest but I I HATE sitting still for 8 or 10 hours with Scissors.

ONE DOWN AND ONE TO GO!

IMG_20201216_211515.jpg

IMG_20201217_180922.jpg

IMG_20201217_180812.jpg

Came up to 13 ounces raw weight.

I cherry picked 36 grams that became one+ ounce after minimum cure. Plus 10.3 ounces raw. So I'm looking here at a half pound OR after the second plant I hope will be nearly a pound of stash...

IMG_20201217_184537.jpg

IMG_20201217_183637.jpg

I have 2 more of the same breed in the nursery And one Oregon Watermelon CBD regular seed (Only one that germinated to seedling) so in 3 more months, I'll have a respectable stash of goodies.

I'm totally pleased how they came out. At first, I was sceptical but Super Bud is a worthwhile strain for heavy, fast stash; and a good high. Right now I have 2 more already seedlings ready for transplant into the buckets.

Why is it a "used to be" popular strain? It's fast, potent and high enough yeild.

The only real complaint I have is the buds are very leafy and add a lot more scissor trim time. I have been green trimming and have heard some prefer dry trimming. I tried it once and I think dry trimming creates a big mess. Maybe I can DIY something and try it again with this other plant.

Back
Top Bottom