I remember you said that before! Well I'm hyped as hell because this second plant near to harvest is looking a lot heavier than this 11.5 oz wet weight.

This one looks like solidly stacked missiles. It's like a sorely needed positive thing in my week.

IMG_20201218_190540.jpg

IMG_20201218_190512.jpg

If I'm any kind of judge, maybe close to a 14 15 oz finish. This is by far my highest earning production. She's gonna get a good photo shoot before I snip a single bud. She's a supermodel and not one bit of "training", as somebody asked me what training method I used, (in another forum). She's "ALL NATURAL"...

I hope these next 2 do as well.

Perhaps I'll need a blow by blow about getting some seeds from the next couple of these new Super Bud I'll be transplanting in this weekend.

Things happen fast with this strain as soon as they get to full veg.

Flipping the light cycle is the part I'll need to figure out. Besides, these are autos.. I though flipping didn't apply to autoflowering.

Why can't I put a photograph in or on a private message? This is why I can't walk more than 20 30 yards.

20200106_142927.jpg

Aloha! @warezaholic I agree with Penny.. Once that auto starts to pop out hairs the stretch will follow. I’d start spraying at that point every few days. My autos start throwin out hairs around day 20ish Hope I that helps and best of luck my Braddah :)
:passitleft::passitleft:

Can you Google a picture of the exact time I should begin spraying.. I just can't tell a pistol from a rifle!

These auto's are about 90 days seed to harvest. Now I'll be able to run 4 or even 5 plants total with a second closet

I transplanted 3 new seedlings today, 2 more Superbud with an Oregon Watermelon CBD unsexed photoperiod into their own buckets.

Started bringing down my second Super Bud today; and dreading the entire process. I'll get a photograph array after I trim off all the greenery.

Hopefully the finished, trimmed structure will show me the gem within. Being as small as it is, it might be "the best in class" for such a fast autoflower".

Most branches are totally "STACKED" WITH BUD from 10 to 15 inches tall... this will definitely keep me well stocked until the new autoflower comes in. I really want to grow a jar of seeds.

I am so happy about this strain and can keep a perpetual grow of at least one Superbud!

Nice to meet you Sunny. I have only finished, I think, 4 or 5 grows of 2 and sometime 3 plants each (exampleof a 3 plant grow below).

I bought that silver spray about a year ago. It's so expensive and have been trying to perfect my Bubbleponic system before I waste any of it.

IMG_20200329_142844.jpg

I'll print that picture and post it on the closet door. So I'll know when to start spraying or even a few days sooner.

Then I need to educate myself about how to gather and use the pollen to get at least one small jar full of feminized seeds. Long ago, I saw a video about it but it was over my head back then.

Back
Top Bottom