By law, with the amount of my stash, I'm supposed to keep it in a locked and/or inaccessible space.

Damn the virus for putting a stop to the ordinary house PARTY. Maybe in the spring? Should I be alive?

Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm gonna deep hit my bong in the last 3 seconds of 2020 and Exhale a couple seconds after midnight. Good riddens 2020!

My new year begins getting medical tests. I'm gonna get a CT A heart exam this weekend to find out why I'm having so many heart attacks...

Just like when a doctor opened me up to fuse 2 vertebra and I woke up with this shit

Screenshot_20200223-172004_Messages.jpg

With my luck, I'll go under to get a angioplasty and wake up with a transplanted pig's heart!!!

It's been since 1978ish for me. Been ducking addiction (drugs, alchohol and opiet's) ever since! Now I'm self sufficient with my cannabis supply.

Time for my first update on the current grow of 2 super bud autoflower and one (gender unknown) CBD photoperiod.

22 days now and they are experiencing their first growth spurt.

IMG_20210110_214636.jpg
IMG_20210110_214658.jpg
IMG_20210110_214647.jpg

Right now, I'm ashamed to be an American. Nothing but shame came from Trump's entire life especially since his "Retarded Five year leadership"!

5 yrs was not a typo. Since IT put its name on the ballot!!!

I served in the USMC in the early 70's and CLEARLY remember taking the SAME OATH to defend the USA AND our constitution!

I don't remember that oath having an expiration date so I believe, everyone at that attempted Insurrection", (along with Trump) that ever took that same pledge, should be imprisoned FOR LIFE as a TRAITOR and stripped of all their constitutional protections!!!

Back
Top Bottom