Actually, a $5 autoflowering seed of this quality is a real bargain.

I had so much product from yesterday's teardown it was too bulky for my curing boxes so I'm drying it in a brown paper shopping bag until it reduces! My previous (smaller) plant is curing perfectly. In a couple days I'll put a few grams in the grinder and start testing it. It's already shown to be an extremely potent and smooth smoke even after a quick dry and cure. Who could ask for more? Nothing is better than 10/11 week grow, of one hit wonder... I usually only use about 2 or 3 grams a week,

I might have to become a medical provider and fix a $ price for friends, neighbors and family.

It'll be risky but I can't possibly use all this pot myself

I'm watching 2 more of these grow and if I can get these fast autoflower to give up a few seeds it'll be a minor mirical for an inexperienced bumbler like me, because of how fast they grow once in late veg. Since I have a new diy, grow tent, I can treat with STS without accidentally contaminating the other plants. I'm gonna need to research the process on this kind of plant. I'll try talking to Sunny and maybe he has experience.

I hope I don't get an unexpected unwanted visitor because my tiny home is thick with the smell of drying, aging buds. Personally, I like the smell. I' can store this bud in the aging process in the spare bedroom till after fermentation and in jars.

The total weight of 2 super bud fast autoflower is in and I fell nearly 1oz short of my half pound estimate with a smidge over 7 oz. I am pleased with that for a 10/11 week Bubbleponic investment.

Back
Top Bottom