In my current grow I have a Super OG from WSE going and I'm planning to grow GrandDaddyPurple and SiriusBlack in my next grow. The Super OG I have has been trouble free and is strong.

My ordering experience with WSE was good. After I ordered some time went by and I started to get a little antsy so I emailed them. That was probably three weeks give or take a few days. They replied quickly and my seeds came right after that. I'm not sure if my prodding moved me up in order but I received what I ordered without any hassle.
My mistake on the Super OG from WSE, it's actually GodFather OG that I have from them, and she's doing well after being topped 3 times. My Super OG is from a source that shall remain nameless. :laughtwo:

Hi y'all,

It has been rather silent in this topic, and now that we had a change of the guard (Hi, my name is Ian btw), I will try to keep this thread up to date with new strains, and our deals. This way, you won't miss your favorite (new) strain for sale!

I will kick the dust off this topic with our more than magical Harry Potter Day sale. Only today, 10+10 free on Sirius Black, Northern Lights and Trainwreck feminized seeds!

Sirius Black feminized seeds

As far as we are concerned, Sirius Black is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain that you should definitely have grown once in your life. With her delicious flavors and aromas, she never fails to indulge and stimulate the senses. She is also a plant that develops an exceptionally potent and high quality weed. She will never disappoint.

Northern Lights feminized seeds

Northern Lights, often seen as a magical phenomenon, is a beautiful Indica-dominant strain with wonderful long thin leaves, an excellent flower to leaf ratio, compact buds with extraordinary resin production, and a good yield. The taste is complex but, on the other hand, slightly neutral.

Trainwreck feminized seeds

You don’t need to be on time at platform 9¾ to get on this strain! Trainwreck possesses a wonderful woody aroma with layers of sharp, sweet citrus. Unlike other Sativa hybrids, she wears her Indica qualities well, producing long-lasting and soothing effects that will leave you completely relaxed.

If you have any questions about this sale or these strains, just ask!

Weedseedsexpress let me know the next time Purple Haze is up.

Tok..
I know we are more than 6 months further, but in case you do need some more Purple Haze, you might be pleasantly surprised around Mother's Day. And that is all I can tell you for now. ;)

The timing couldn't be better Lan, I just won a 720 watt grow light from another sponsor and I am looking for something special.

Purple Haze may be the strain I use to showcase this light.

I will be in touch soon.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Would be nice, we are getting closer, I will let everyone know in this thread when the time is right.

glad to see active staff again from WSE. ;)
Yeah, I will try my very best to stay active as well. And talking about that, we have a new day deal!

Seeing as today is May the fourth, we have selected three strains that fit this galactic day of celebration:

Skywalker OG is an Indica-dominant hybrid, and one of the most popular strains this side of the galaxy. She has everything that makes you happy as a grower: a fast flowering period, a great harvest potential, an amazing effect and a flavor palette that we can best describe as amazingly unique.

What better strain to smoke when you sip on your blue milk than Blue Cookies? An Indica-leaning hybrid strain that is well-loved for its high potency, sweet blueberry aromas, relaxing yet cerebral effects and excellent yield potential. All in all, this is a true crowd-pleaser that’s guaranteed to satisfy experienced cannabis growers and newcomers alike.

Any old space pilot needs to relax after a hard day of dodging incoming space debris. Stardawg got you covered. This Sativa-heavy hybrid gained a reputation for its quality; sour, diesel-like notes; intensity; and dynamic effects. Perfect for lively parties and late-night conversations!

If you buy a 10-pack of either Skywalker OG feminized seeds, Blue Cookies feminized seeds or Stardawg feminized seeds, you receive another 10-pack, for free! But just like the evil empire, this deal won’t last forever. So gather all your galactic credits and order now, you scruffy-looking nerf herders!

Maybe we can pick up were we left of at some point.
I was one of your sponsored growers.
;) Regardless of that your beans sure do the trick.
And when i do run low your site will be one of the first i look on.

Maybe we can pick up were we left of at some point.
I was one of your sponsored growers.
;) Regardless of that your beans sure do the trick.
And when i do run low your site will be one of the first i look on.
Yeah, just send me a message and I will check it out!

Talking about messages, I have one for all 420 mag peeps!

Because Mother's Day is around the corner, we have chosen 5 strains you might want to give to your mother. In any case, if you buy a 10-pack of either of these strains, you get another 10-pack for FREE!

For the mother who has a very busy life, in the middle of her career, we have our very own CBD Express Autoflower. As the name suggests, it is high in CBD, meaning it will give her a nice relaxing feeling at the end of a very busy day. And as an autoflower strain, she is very easy to grow, even within a hectic schedule.

Is your mother still a party animal? Get her a classic strain that stood the test of time, Purple Haze Feminized. Due to the high sativa levels, it is the perfect strain to use before a night out in the town, as it will give her energy boost, while also enhancing the feeling of euphoria while dancing the night away.

The mother, who has a worked her whole life, deserves to enjoy her retirement in the most comfortable way possible. Santa Maria Autoflower is the perfect strain to help with this. She gives a relaxing stone, and due to the lower THC levels, she does not overwhelm. Santa Maria can also help relieve aches in the body, making this the right strain for mothers in their golden years.

Your mother could also be one who likes to write or paint in her free time. If she does, then consider giving her Chiquita Banana Feminized. And no, we are not talking about the banana brand, but a strain that will give your mom a boost in creativity. And yes, the buds do smell and taste like a sweet ripe banana.

Finally, what if your mother is a rather impatient and would just want to smoke a heavy strain ASAP? Gorilla Glue Autoflower would be the way to go. This hybrid has a THC-level of 27% and only has a flowering time of 63 days max. Quick and strong, what more can you give your experienced stoner mom?

Keep in mind that Mother's Day is around the corner, so don’t wait and order your gift now!

Do you sometimes feel like you get so mad you turn green, and your clothes burst from sheer anger? Then it might make sense to take the time to relax in your garden and grow some of our weed seeds.

We selected two Hulky strains, Bruce Banner and Green Crack. If you buy a 10-pack of either feminized or autoflower of one of these strains, you will receive another 10-pack, for FREE!

Bruce Banner
While the Hulk may be angry and strong, Bruce Banner can make you calm and even focussed, just like her namesake. Her taste is sweet as a berry, and the autoflower version is very forgiving for beginning growers. She is, however, very strong when it comes to THC levels, especially if you grab the feminized version.

Green Crack
She might not give you gamma radiation, yet we believe that Green Crack can make you power through the day. With her massive yields, strong THC contents and quick flowering time, she is a must-have in your cannabis garden. Her tropical taste is exquisite, and she is very easy to grow, in both feminized and autoflower varieties.

Just like the Hulk however, these deals won’t stay around forever. Hulk smash this link and order your feminized or autoflower seeds now!

Hi 420 magaziners (is there a proper term for the members of this community?),

We actually have two great deals today, in total 4 feminized and 5 autoflowers! If you buy a 10-pack of any of these strains, you will receive another 10-pack FOR FREE!

Feminized deals for Bring Flower to Someone Day

Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds

Originating from the Bay Area in California, Granddaddy Purple is loved throughout the world due to her generous yields and layered fruity flavors. Her high potency is not for the faint of heart, but her deep purple flowers make her unmissable for any bouquet.

Purple Punch feminized seeds

This heavyweight strain is considered the Mike Tyson of marijuana seeds, and has mesmerized the cannabis industry with its potency and massive yields, since its first appearance in 2013. Combined with the delicious blueberry muffin aroma and her beautiful purple hues, makes Purple Punch the top flower in your arrangement.

Somango XXL feminized seeds

Somango XXL is the improved version of Somango, which was already well known for its fresh mango taste and solid THC levels. This XXL version adds to this already great strain, prolific yields of potent buds. With its easy growing profile, this high yielding strain can provide you with a bouquet of flowers, with relative ease.

Big Bud feminized seeds

If you want to give someone a big, BIG bouquet of dense flowers, then Big Bud is the strain to go for! After a relatively short flowering period, you will be able to harvest crystal-covered buds that give a deliciously sweet, earthy Skunk aroma and taste.

Top 5 Best Autoflower Strains Sale
We wrote a blog article, outlining our top 5 autoflower strains for this year. We want everyone to try these strains, so we also have a 10+10 deal on these autoflower seeds. Check out the strains in the blog or see all our deals right here.

There is no time like the present, order your next batch of feminized or autoflower seeds before the deals are over!

Hi 420 magaziners (let me know if there is a better way to call y'all),

We have a very special deal today. Considering it is Plant Something Day, what better to do than to, well... plant something! To help you all with this, we decided to put up our entire range for sale! If you buy a 5-pack of ANY STRAIN, you will receive another 5-pack, FOR FREE!

Don't wait, as this deal will end before you know it! Order your favorite strain, now!

6 day turn around to the UK.
Great fast service.
Cant go wrong with these guys.

0C14AEF7-68B1-4B51-A144-FF0294E3F68E.jpeg

CF15B675-E53B-43BA-BF4D-0BB19286D52D.jpeg

Hey 420 Magaziners (I guess we will stick to it, otherwise you can still send me a message),

Today we have another deal, inspired by International Tea Day! And considering that day would is all about sipping that piping hot tea, we decided to select a few strains that would go exceptionally well with a cup of tea!

If you buy a 10-pack of Island Sweet Skunk, Sour Diesel or Strawberry Kush feminized, you will receive another 10-pack, FOR FREE!

Island Sweet Skunk feminized seeds

This Sativa dominant strain, which has its roots in Canada, is both sweet and zesty in its taste as you taste the flavor of lemon and even hints of grapefruit. Island Sweet Skunk pairs perfectly with a late afternoon Earl Grey tea, to get you through that after lunch dip. Or dinner dip, in case you have an eventful evening planned.

Sour Diesel feminized seeds

Sour Diesel is a rather herbal strain, which can easily be consumed alongside the classic herbal tea Rooibos, also known as 'red tea' or 'red bush tea'. This combination will not only uplift you, these two herbs can help you regain motivation and pull you out of a creative slump. It might even help with that writer's block.

Strawberry Kush feminized seeds

The taste of Strawberry Kush is, unsurprisingly, very reminiscent of strawberries. You know what is also unsurprisingly very reminiscent of strawberries? Strawberry Tea! A tip from the one who wrote this piece of marketing text: add a good gloop of honey to the tea, this wil make this strawberry sensation even sweeter!

This deal will last as long as your cup is still hot. So order now, before your tea gets cold!

Hey 420 Magaziners,

Today is Brothers Day, and you know your brothers, whether you are related or not, are always there to have your back. What better way to show your appreciation, than to give them some cannabis seeds? You might even start a grow together.

Because if you buy a 10-pack of either Critical Jack Herer Feminized, Tangerine Dream Autoflower or Blue Dream Feminized, you receive another 10-pack, for free!

Critical Jack Herer feminized seeds

Our Critical Jack Herer feminized seeds grow into sturdy hybrid plants that abundantly branch out with delicate leaves. She is suitable for novice growers. Her slight Sativa-dominance is evident in her potent, uplifting, and energetic effects. This combined with massive outdoor yields and a very short flowering time, makes her the ultimate strain to grow with your brother!

Tangerine Dream autoflowering seeds

If you and your brothers love a strain that is well-balanced, easy to grow, and has a unique taste to boot, Tangerine Dream is the way to go! This outstanding autoflowering strain performs absolutely well and is the perfect choice if you are looking for a wonderfully dreamy weed. She is praised by many for its delicious tangerine aroma and its very powerful, well-rounded high.

Blue Dream feminized seeds

We have more dreams for you and your brothers! As a Sativa-dominant hybrid, Blue Dream offers high THC levels, sending you into a relaxed, yet creative and euphoric bliss. In addition, she is easy to grow, even for beginners, and delivers a sticky sweet berry flavor thanks to her Blueberry Indica heritage.

This deal will not last forever, however. So don't let your brothers in the cold and order now!

Hey 420 Magaziners,

This is a friendly reminder: don't forget to water your flowers! Of course, you should not overwater them, but make sure they get enough. If you happen to be looking for some new flowers to water, you are in luck!

Because if you buy a 10-pack of Gorilla Glue Feminized/Autoflower or Black Jack Feminized/Autoflower, you will receive another 10-pack, FOR FREE!

Gorilla Glue

This equally balanced hybrid offers high yields, beautiful medium-sized buds with a light green color, and pistils that take on the most beautiful shades of orange during flowering.

Black Jack

Black Jack show all the characteristics of a well-balanced hybrid. Her seeds grow into powerful, healthy plants with earthy, intense flavors, good yields, and intoxicating highs.

This deal will not last forever, however. So order now, and don't forget to water your flowers!

your autos seeded on me like a nun reversing vows in a brothel.

seriously stay away lol .. :p
I read your message and saw the post in your journal. I replied, hopefully we can solve this and bring the nuns back to the nunnery.

Back
Top Bottom