Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Sorry to hear that hope she gets better

Thank you, she's tough so I know she will be just fine and driving the nurses nuts in a few days! Haha

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

That Red Posion looks awesome!

I hope your mom gets better quickly, I know that must be weighing on your mind.

Plants look great!

I feel like the universe is sucker punching me from every angle this past week. It means a lot you took a moment to say that though, thank you!

I feel the same way lately we finally got some financial relief but not much but I hear you the plants sure help distract

I feel the same way lately we finally got some financial relief but not much but I hear you the plants sure help distract

Yes it's definitely a distraction more therapeutic for me, it's always been like that. Probably the only reason why I never gave up after so many failed attempts. Haha.
I'm glad you caught a little break. I know what it's like to struggle financially. Makes me appreciate the extra things I have now. You will keep pushing forward and before you know it, be on top again.

420-magazine-mobile1884819548.jpg

This red poison auto sure looks yummy!
Damn, looking good girl.. . .

Mind if I pull up a seat? Sorry to hear about your mother, hope she gets well soon! You definitely have me interested in autos, except I have an overwhelming amount of photo beans... One day! Following your BB fems as I have a couple in germination right now, have a good one!

Ya for sure u don't really make much doing this at first it's more fun and therapeutic

Mind if I pull up a seat? Sorry to hear about your mother, hope she gets well soon! You definitely have me interested in autos, except I have an overwhelming amount of photo beans... One day! Following your BB fems as I have a couple in germination right now, have a good one!

Thank you, you're very kind! She breathing on her own now which is incredible improvement and they are talking about moving her out of ICU soon.
I'm happy to have you, make yourself at home. I was checking out your journal earlier. I'm really interested in dwc, your doing a rdwc? So I'll have to google what the r means lol. It's like a learning a foreign language compared to growing in soil. I'm sure I'll pick up a few things from you along the way.

Ya ofc but I want to try the rdwc can't wait to not pay for soil eventually

Thank you, you're very kind! She breathing on her own now which is incredible improvement and they are talking about moving her out of ICU soon.
I'm happy to have you, make yourself at home. I was checking out your journal earlier. I'm really interested in dwc, your doing a rdwc? So I'll have to google what the r means lol. It's like a learning a foreign language compared to growing in soil. I'm sure I'll pick up a few things from you along the way.

I am very glad to hear that she is doing better!
I will save you the headache, it just stands for recirculating, usually involves a water pump just keeping water constantly at flow. Trust me I feel the same way whenever I look at organic growers, all the different things they all mix into the soil and what not is pretty confusing to me

I am very glad to hear that she is doing better!
I will save you the headache, it just stands for recirculating, usually involves a water pump just keeping water constantly at flow. Trust me I feel the same way whenever I look at organic growers, all the different things they all mix into the soil and what not is pretty confusing to me

That makes sense. So when someone is running just a dwc not rdwc, would it be considers a run to waste system. Kinda like coco?

Ya ofc but I want to try the rdwc can't wait to not pay for soil eventually

I don't know if it would be cheaper? Maybe, I buy roots organic original which is premixed at 16-20$ a bag depending where I go. I use between 1.5 to 2 bags for a complete grow.
Because it's soil I've been using the sample box of rock nutrient for a while now.
I wonder how much Nutrients you go through running a rdwc compared to coco? I'll have to ask around.

That makes sense. So when someone is running just a dwc not rdwc, would it be considers a run to waste system. Kinda like coco?

Speaking a foreign language to me there! This is my first grow, and most of my research has been strictly on RDWC/DWC, in which the water is usually topped off every 1-2 days, and completely changed out every 7-10. Not sure if that answers you?

Speaking a foreign language to me there! This is my first grow, and most of my research has been strictly on RDWC/DWC, in which the water is usually topped off every 1-2 days, and completely changed out every 7-10. Not sure if that answers you?

Lolol, different worlds with a common interest! You did answer my question though. Thank you. DWC and RDWC are basically the same because the recirculate nutrients.
Because it's your first grow have you ever felt overwhelmed with keeping track of your PH? That's a freedom I have now in soil and my biggest fear with switching over.

I hear ya I use seed starter than ocean forest

I really liked their starter mix for clones. I ran out but also stopped making clones up until recently.
So I've been using a rooting gel then placing the clone into the soil. I think it has to much perlite for clones though.
So thanks for mentioning the starter mix, I planned to grab more soil this weekend. I'll add that to the list!

Listen do this buy Pete plugs and moisten them poke a hole push clone in safely place soil in daisy cup and than put plug in it an cover just add water for a week light warrior seed starter

Back
Top Bottom