Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Sinful omfg i feel like a proud dad at a graduation we just put the buckeyes into the redone room i need some mylar and a few odds and ends ill post a few pics soon as they done your gonna love this setup i even made us a veg station my girl did most the mylar

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

420-magazine-mobile1648362922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile617256815.jpg

420-magazine-mobile213400947.jpg

Now the upgrade like the mothership landed cant wait to run the other 1500 and the can filter mylar is working nice just moved them out of tent tonight after breaking our backs doing the room and disinfecting here is the proof

420-magazine-mobile468323986.jpg

Got the temp down from 90's to 81 with just a fan and the led so im confident a 3k watt led veg is plausible and manageable possibly with little or no ac as im bringing cooled air intake and using can outside and can inside to clean it before a booster fan brings it out through top of attic

This one I've stopped at 18 branch's.
420-magazine-mobile1637045137.jpg

Love it!!! Great training skills!

I'm hoping mine reaches 20 branches before I'm forced to stop. .

Are you going to top all of the branches at some point and/or bending any branches in to help fill the middle?

Also, how high will you let them grow before flipping to bloom?

I'm so excited to watch your progress.

So the move was successful, no plants were injured!

Check out the og kush auto...im definitely buying a pack of these seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1887619260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949808949.jpg

Blueberry's are filling out nicely.
420-magazine-mobile1974242843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1793367748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile384988693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile370398510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1648362922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile617256815.jpg

420-magazine-mobile213400947.jpg

Now the upgrade like the mothership landed cant wait to run the other 1500 and the can filter mylar is working nice just moved them out of tent tonight after breaking our backs doing the room and disinfecting here is the proof

420-magazine-mobile468323986.jpg

Wow, great set up. You have plenty of room! That one led light that is hanging in the picture, how many watts is that?

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains &a

Love it!!! Great training skills!

I'm hoping mine reaches 20 branches before I'm forced to stop. .

Are you going to top all of the branches at some point and/or bending any branches in to help fill the middle?

Also, how high will you let them grow before flipping to bloom?

I'm so excited to watch your progress.

I've noticed that your plant grows twice as fast in the dwc so reaching 20 branch's will be no prob for you!
I'm not sure how I'm going to continue the training to be honest. I feel kinda stuck because of the og Kush auto, she's taking up so much space in the tent and blocking a lot of light to the other girls. If I continue to grow out 1 of the 2 I'm fluxing then I will bend the longer branch's to fill in the middle for sure. If not then I will just hold them down for the first 2 weeks and then let them grow out like I did to this Ganesh...
420-magazine-mobile1318709995.jpg

I have to many plants going into flower at the same time to top the ones I'm fluxing though. I was thinking I would let them grow up to about 18in and then flip but because I've been training so aggressive they are only 3in tall currently so I'll flip around 12in.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains &a

I've noticed that your plant grows twice as fast in the dwc so reaching 20 branch's will be no prob for you!
I'm not sure how I'm going to continue the training to be honest. I feel kinda stuck because of the og Kush auto, she's taking up so much space in the tent and blocking a lot of light to the other girls. If I continue to grow out 1 of the 2 I'm fluxing then I will bend the longer branch's to fill in the middle for sure. If not then I will just hold them down for the first 2 weeks and then let them grow out like I did to this Ganesh...
420-magazine-mobile1318709995.jpg

I have to many plants going into flower at the same time to top the ones I'm fluxing though. I was thinking I would let them grow up to about 18in and then flip but because I've been training so aggressive they are only 3in tall currently so I'll flip around 12in.
Giiirl, you have your hands full, but you got this! .

I'm planning to flip once she reaches 12-16 inches.

Yo sinful i just spent 500 usd in bitcoin in 3 days on seeds and bought over 1k in lights and ventilation and ill. Be running 12 diff strains in veg and flower in a rebuilt sealed grow room im going all in cost me allot and i know will be so worth it to run 3300 watts of led

Damn! I'm just getting all caught up on the investment. Your not playing around!

Looking good Sin. Watching those BB closely. Gonna do at least 2 of them on my​ next run. Those are the Seedsman freebies correct?

Looking good Sin. Watching those BB closely. Gonna do at least 2 of them on my​ next run. Those are the Seedsman freebies correct?

Yup, these are the freebies. I can't wait to flip the lights to 12/12 to see how well they bud.
You know I'll be following along for that 2nd grow, hopefully we can get you some more traffic to that thread as well.

Yup, these are the freebies. I can't wait to flip the lights to 12/12 to see how well they bud.
You know I'll be following along for that 2nd grow, hopefully we can get you some more traffic to that thread as well.
Thanks. I can use all the help I can get. When do you anticipate the flip?

Back
Top Bottom