Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Thanks. I can use all the help I can get. When do you anticipate the flip?

I think this og Kush auto should be done within 2 weeks. What do you think?

420-magazine-mobile856754780.jpg

As soon as she's done I will flip the lights for the bb.

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Looking good sinful srs

.. hey what strains did you end up picking out? I won't have wifi again until Monday so I'm having a hard time opening this app. I'm not sure if you already mentioned it.

Im gonna send u pics they shipped bunch of shit just been fixing room up and finally got all the equipment and all that been a. Long week to say the least hows things been going btw? Ill have the room done in a few weeks for you guys to see just cloned some to find out if male or female while i wait out the auto seeds

That og is looking awesome and your flux are impressive.

It's really hard to train a plant in a fabric pot. I wish someone would hurry up and invent a hard plastic layer that wraps around the top or even the middle of the pot to make things easier.
Thank you for those kind words!

Use bamboo rods across the top of the pots to tie the branches to.

Im gonna send u pics they shipped bunch of shit just been fixing room up and finally got all the equipment and all that been a. Long week to say the least hows things been going btw? Ill have the room done in a few weeks for you guys to see just cloned some to find out if male or female while i wait out the auto seeds

I hear that! It's been a long week for me too! My mother is going to be the death of me, she needed a 3rd surgery yesterday morning so she's still in ICU but she's doing awesome today.
Cool, I can't wait to see the whole set up. I now have a large area to use for growing so I'm looking for ideas on ways I could set things up instead of housing the plants in a tent. Maybe I'll steal a idea or two from your set up!

Not a problem u ever get a chance u and your other half can come chill out here and well show u the room and you can take tips and drop of my ufos

Use bamboo rods across the top of the pots to tie the branches to.

Ohhh! That's a great idea. I would of never thought of that.

Not a problem u ever get a chance u and your other half can come chill out here and well show u the room and you can take tips and drop of my ufos .

Haha, I'm going to take you up on that offer since I have a box in my basement with your name on it! Lol

I think LA has pics somewhere of him using rods across the top of his pot to fasten to

Ya i know what you mean pennywise if he subs in maybe he will share some pics

I think LA has pics somewhere of him using rods across the top of his pot to fasten to

I actually took a screen shot of the picture your mentioning awhile back. I ordered the wrong type of wire though, mine is thicker with too much flexibility if that makes sense. I'll head over to eBay now that it's fresh on my mind.

Ive got plant yoyos basicly it sucks on my cloth but works they. Let u train the plant easier

420-magazine-mobile1093301945.jpg

Finally had a free moment to tie these 2 down.
Looking great! I truly love this training method. I feel super involved.

Kudos!
Yes, Nismo used bamboo as well.

420-magazine-mobile827446789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543293285.jpg

Looking great! I truly love this training method. I feel super involved.

Kudos!

Yes, Nismo used bamboo as well.

420-magazine-mobile827446789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1543293285.jpg

I feel the same way about the training. Awesome share, thank you! I have a ton of those sticks so I'll give this a shot later tonight!

Sinful im getting broken images everywhere on the app but i posted what ive gotten done so far in my new grow as promised thread

Back
Top Bottom