Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

And watch the root development it's awesome my f7 phenos of the buckeyes used it for first month almost just got replanted as my broke as couldn't afford soil and it was amazing with just water until you decide I have nutrients that do Transplants it's just a smaller ratio

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Listen do this buy Pete plugs and moisten them poke a hole push clone in safely place soil in daisy cup and than put plug in it an cover just add water for a week light warrior seed starter

I have the worst luck with those jiffy pellets! I keep my clones in a humidity dome for a few days and those pellets mold on me 50/50% of the time. I have no idea why.

Lolol, different worlds with a common interest! You did answer my question though. Thank you. DWC and RDWC are basically the same because the recirculate nutrients.
Because it's your first grow have you ever felt overwhelmed with keeping track of your PH? That's a freedom I have now in soil and my biggest fear with switching over.

I'd rather check the pH than worry about over/under watering. Although my "first" grow was a failed attempt due to underwatering (small 1 gallon reservoir) left town for a few days too long and it completely dried up.

It's crazy how much water they take if I'm feeding in soil can I use a pur filter to make tap water safe?

It's crazy how much water they take if I'm feeding in soil can I use a pur filter to make tap water safe?

I have always used distilled water up until this grow. My better half is all about living healthy and clean so I agreed to go on a road trip to one of the natural springs in MA. This water is so clean.. I've never tasted water like it. My plants love it too and the best part is it's free! The ph of this spring is 5.8 compared to my tap water being 7.5! You should look online to see if you have any of those springs close by. For me it's a 30min drive but maybe it's a short walk for you.
I don't see a issue using one of those pur filter system. Maybe check the ph a few times to make sure it's consistent, you know?

Ya exactly my thoughts the ppm in my tap scares me can't wait for pur

Day 73 for this OG Kush auto. I have no idea when she will be done, no time soon that's for sure. It gives me more time to veg the photo bb's anyways.

420-magazine-mobile521001498.jpg

Day 66 of the Blueberry's. I potted them all into 2g smart pots earlier this week.
420-magazine-mobile405174799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800783894.jpg

This one I've stopped at 18 branch's.
420-magazine-mobile1637045137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427008888.jpg

This girl will have 12 tops, she's healing quickly actually! You can tell one side looks half the size now though.
420-magazine-mobile2036590756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562218333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1848345966.jpg

This one will only have 7 main colas. Should of been 8 but we lost a branch.
420-magazine-mobile302560766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1918406570.jpg

I will start to tie them all down again once we are settled into the new house next week. I'll also be doing 1 more heavy defol then I'll allow them to bush out again.

Nice training they should yield well

Thank you. I think next grow instead of trying to train 5 plants I will just work on 2. That way I can have more branch's.

How u been sinful hows your mom hit me up i got some new equipment to show you on tues

How u been sinful hows your mom hit me up i got some new equipment to show you on tues

Sweet! I can't wait to see everything.
Mom is still in ICU, she needed a 2nd surgery but is recovering well. We close on our new house tomorrow and move in on tues so if you share photos of the new set up I'll check them out I moment I can.
It feels awesome when you upgrade a little equipment right? I got so excited to see the difference in plant size.

Ya i just spent 3 racks on equipment so im more than excited im building an entire sealed grow room with a lughting controller

Sweet! I can't wait to see everything.
Mom is still in ICU, she needed a 2nd surgery but is recovering well. We close on our new house tomorrow and move in on tues so if you share photos of the new set up I'll check them out I moment I can.
It feels awesome when you upgrade a little equipment right? I got so excited to see the difference in plant size.

Ya i just spent 3 racks on equipment so im more than excited im building an entire sealed grow room with a lighting controller

Cant wait to be running 3300 watts leds

Ya i just spent 3 racks on equipment so im more than excited im building an entire sealed grow room with a lughting controller

That's a huge investment! Will it be 3k actually wattage draw or lower? What brand did you go with?

Yo sinful i just spent 500 usd in bitcoin in 3 days on seeds and bought over 1k in lights and ventilation and ill. Be running 12 diff strains in veg and flower in a rebuilt sealed grow room im going all in cost me allot and i know will be so worth it to run 3300 watts of led

Yo sinful i just spent 500 usd in bitcoin in 3 days on seeds and bought over 1k in lights and ventilation and ill. Be running 12 diff strains in veg and flower in a rebuilt sealed grow room im going all in cost me allot and i know will be so worth it to run 3300 watts of led
Damn that sounds like quite the grow you're going to have going, do you have a pre-emptive journal going for that by chance cause I'm in .

Ill start it as soon as seeds come just sub in and ill start a thread and post a link to it back here for everyone were still sourcing soils. Waiting on seeds and supplies and revamp of room than its on just finishing out a flower than im going to redo room

Back
Top Bottom