Wembley

My wife’s mother has her hair dresser ticket. Which gives her access to a store in the city, and she can buy me the jug that size, but she lives in bc and she needs to have her card for it to be purchased. They have the small bottles in drug stores but they’re behind the counter, and when I ask about it, they always shoo me away saying no. (Bastards)

My wife’s mother has her hair dresser ticket. Which gives her access to a store in the city, and she can buy me the jug that size, but she lives in bc and she needs to have her card for it to be purchased. They have the small bottles in drug stores but they’re behind the counter, and when I ask about it, they always shoo me away saying no. (Bastards)

My ol lady has one of those licenses too. Hmmmm.....

Uzo. Holy hell. I swore off that stuff in uncle sams canoe club. Was in Aberdeen (Scotland) awhile back and in one of my top 10 restaurants on earth. A great little Greek place that’s out of the way. Awesome food, owner is awesome. Anyway, last time on leaving... “hey, you can’t leave without a shot of uzo with me!”

awww fuck. :rofl:

Uzo. Holy hell. I swore off that stuff in uncle sams canoe club. Was in Aberdeen (Scotland) awhile back and in one of my top 10 restaurants on earth. A great little Greek place that’s out of the way. Awesome food, owner is awesome. Anyway, last time on leaving... “hey, you can’t leave without a shot of uzo with me!”

awww fuck. :rofl:
That stuff is hardcore. Not the last word in strength,but you wouldn't know it from the taste

The big plant is fox tailing. Its from being so close to the lights. Not a big deal, but its gonna look funny haha. The nugs are tightening up and connecting the dots. I pinched some of the solo nugs at the bottom of the colas and they were surprisingly firm. Right around 5 weeks left.

The closet plant is looking good. I gave it a honey molasses shot over the weekend. This one is closer to 4 weeks left. These projected due dates don't mean shit. I figure let them do their thing as long as they want.

10 liters. That would be great
I still have about 1/4 jug left from years ago it's a little dusty.
IMG_20200610_085649.jpg

Congratulations on the Press can't wait to hear what your thoughts are on it.

Thanks! You and me both. Should have it put together Saturday evening, and will probably give it a test run then. Sunday I'll be pressing a couple zips or better.

Back
Top Bottom