Wembley

Doing a film anthology today. A film from a month ago and 1 from today. And then pictures

From a bit over 4 weeks ago

From today

There's still a ways to go. Projected finish date is around the 4th of July, but I don't think I've ever had a plant finish on time. Thanks for watching

I still have about 1/4 jug left from years ago it's a little dusty.
IMG_20200610_085649.jpg
Margarita time!

Everclear is around $30 750ml not sure about absinthe.
Absinthe may be illegal. Its not allowed here. If you have the option to try it, check it out. 1 shot will give you a head change, and its a wierd high. Very strong. I can only imagine what an evening with the green genie would be like

Well hello there old friend :) ... Wembleyyyyy yum yum yum. Hope you’re well dude, I’ll scroll through all these pages at a some point haha. Happy growing!

Well hello there old friend :) ... Wembleyyyyy yum yum yum. Hope you’re well dude, I’ll scroll through all these pages at a some point haha. Happy growing!
Lady's and gentlemen... the Fabulous Freak!
How are you? I hope all is well. Are you growing or just driving through?

I got this Wembley thing going on. 5 plants 1 in soil. Wembley is a sister to King Tut from Pyramid. The stretch was insane. They were only supposed to grow to about 30 inches. One has almost doubled that. Fuckin plants.

Dude, plant some seeds. I need more Freak in my life! Your like Haleys comet now. We only get to see you when you fly by. Anyway. So good to see you again. I hope you can hang out. All kinds of cool new people around. Cheers

Lady's and gentlemen... the Fabulous Freak!
How are you? I hope all is well. Are you growing or just driving through?

I got this Wembley thing going on. 5 plants 1 in soil. Wembley is a sister to King Tut from Pyramid. The stretch was insane. They were only supposed to grow to about 30 inches. One has almost doubled that. Fuckin plants.

Dude, plant some seeds. I need more Freak in my life! Your like Haleys comet now. We only get to see you when you fly by. Anyway. So good to see you again. I hope you can hang out. All kinds of cool new people around. Cheers
Hahaha too funny! Yeah I'm sticking around lol. I do have a journal going bro. Link in sig. I've gotta work my way through all these pages while I shmoke tonight. The Wembley sounds amazing dude.

I'm refinishing te downstairs bath. Ho-lee-shit! What a mess. Im coming down to the short and curlies right now. A have a couple tiles to cut, then seal it and add the trim. Then the new vanity and sink. Having plumbing issues due to the fact the plumbing in the wall isn't inline with the light. Had this issue with the last sink.

So check this out. Its gonna take me 5 years to clean the tub

Man! Those mains are massive! I know you said they stretched like mad but it looks like they'll fill in right the way down! That's awesome. I'm curious to see how much the pack on. Glad I came through at a good time haha :)
Yeah they went off. I really can't wait to see how it all turns out. I hate waiting. Thanks!

There’s just not enough hours in the day to get everything done you wanted to get done in a day... :smokin:
I’m all caught up! But I was getting behind in notifications! And it’s only been a day! Lol

looking good toed!!
Thanks buddy.

There’s just not enough hours in the day to get everything done you wanted to get done in a day... :smokin:
I’m all caught up! But I was getting behind in notifications! And it’s only been a day! Lol

looking good toed!!
I hear you man. Finishing my bathroom and "dog stairs"
View media item 1777543
View media item 1777544The stairs need treads, and the bathroom needs plumbing. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but its like you say.... not enough time in a day.

How's that kiddo (the new one) doing?

That bathroom looks sharp! You did a great job!! I think you summoned Micheal Myers into the mirror though!! :thedoubletake:
:laughtwo:

the stairs are coming along nicely!! Your dogs will be so grateful!!

the baby’s good... sleeping not so much. I’ve been up since 2Am and only running on three, maybe four hours of sleep... no rest for the wicked!! Off to work I go!!:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom