Wembley

Looks like she yielded well also so far that I’ve done that I would die to try was gifted some beans romulan/sky walker og man amazing stuff n I grew her in a small see thru tote just to see if she make it to harvest with out no goopies did well I was really surprised brother
That's killer. Funny how shit that shouldn't work sometimes does. I've heard of Romulen. I've always wanted to give it a try

Man amazing it was best smoke ever
Man. I need a good 1 hit wonder. You'd think I would have got some crazyass 49% strain that comes with a Dr. warning. But no, I got one that's 15% what's wrong with me?! Haha

Bravo! Looks amazing! I had great white shark seeds once before I knew what the hell I was doing, ultimately killed all 3 seeds. Never got to grow it out fully.
Thanks. I bought a big ass joint in the Bulldog and it was GWS. I had never heard of it before I got it. Try it again. Its a good bud with big buds

Aloha Stltoed,

I purchased the wembley as well. Ak47x bubblegum got my attention and thought it was a interesting cross. Gonna follow along if ya don’t mind.

:passitleft:

Aloha Stltoed,

I purchased the wembley as well. Ak47x bubblegum got my attention and thought it was a interesting cross. Gonna follow along if ya don’t mind.

:passitleft:
Hey Bro! Yeah, it sounds delicious. Are you running them now? I'd like to follow you too. Theres not a ton of stuff on growing this strain. I love the breeder. Seeds always pop. I grew their King Tut, another great strain

You can be another witness to the crime. Good to see you man

Nah man I haven’t popped them yet. Finishing off some autos right now to get some smoke in the jars. Prolly when the autos are done.

I’ve never grown bubblegum but I’ve smoked some outdoor grown AK47 and it was good smoke.. like my brain had a heart beat beating in my skull.. good times. Everything I read on the king tut is solid reviews too.

Nah man I haven’t popped them yet. Finishing off some autos right now to get some smoke in the jars. Prolly when the autos are done.

I’ve never grown bubblegum but I’ve smoked some outdoor grown AK47 and it was good smoke.. like my brain had a heart beat beating in my skull.. good times. Everything I read on the king tut is solid reviews too.

King Tut has AK47 in it. That's a great strain, all colas, no little buds, up to 30% THC, super easy to grow. I have tons of pics if your interested. I dont know anything about Bubblegum. But im a sucker for a sweet taste

Aloha and Good morning! Wakey bake :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom