Went away for weekend and this happened?

toxiq

Hey guys, my plant is going to be harvested in the next few days.
Went away for the weekend and gave it water with no nutrients to try and flush it. I came back after two light cycles and this is what I saw :/
Has anyone got an idea what's wrong?
AAA.jpeg

I'm only guessing here but flushing usually starts yellowing your fan leaves but it doesn't look like you have any.. Also if you went away and your plants got thirsty and there was nobody there to water them and no fan leaves to drink from, the next best source of water and food are your sugar leaves... if she's close to harvest she'll be fine.

I'm only guessing here but flushing usually starts yellowing your fan leaves but it doesn't look like you have any.. Also if you went away and your plants got thirsty and there was nobody there to water them and no fan leaves to drink from, the next best source of water and food are your sugar leaves... if she's close to harvest she'll be fine.

I'd say this is spot on.

Ouch! I'm on the fence. I like sugar leaves - sometimes as much or more than buds. Yours look like they are going downhill quick.
How often do you usually need to giver her water? I think I'd either give her a drink or chop her now. Even the buds look to be getting crispy. Of course I have no idea what she looked like two days ago...

Thanks! I did see another post for spider mite. I forget the right name. Some thing else to try. I do have a .50 acre veggie garden too. I'm swimming in tomatoes. Lot's a jarring a head of me.

Back
Top Bottom