What are you planning for 420?

Weekender

Just wondering if anyone is planning a party for the honorable 420 day? For the last 4-5 years around 4-5 o'clock 5 or 6 of my stoner friends show up in my garage and now with dispensaries most will bring a Pre Roll of some strain we hit it heavy for any hour or so then just dissipate.

I really have not set up a traditional celebration of our day in past years, but that needs to change. I am after all a legally licensed medical patient and cultivator, and I have a perfectly valid reason to celebrate this day as an official holiday. I have a little less than a week to prepare, and we are already thinking about having some friends over for a BBQ, Wine and Bake, with some of our new harvest on the menu along with Missouri butchered steaks and a good Stone Hill Missouri wine. Party at Em's house, for those who know how to find it! ;)

I have no stoner friends in real life so I will get high all on my own and either hang out here or watch a movie, which is what I normally do when I'm high.

I'm shocked and disgusted that you would ask this question! Or that anyone would 'celebrate' it! Only a soulless animal would celebrate Hitler's birthday--

What? 'Marijuana Day?' Sure, I'll get stoned...

I usually drive up to Humboldt County for a couple days, big goings on up there, nd I get to see old friends and checking out the old "stomping grounds". This year I have to miss it due to my house being tented for termites.

IMG_2290.JPG

Dang I was about to say AWESOME GROW TENT!:thumb:
Thank goodness they took it down today, so I can start my spring indoor grow, before it gets too late, and I have heat problems in flower. The bonus is, besides termites it kills most other bugs, lots of dead black widows all over the garage!!!

Just wondering if anyone is planning a party for the honorable 420 day? For the last 4-5 years around 4-5 o'clock 5 or 6 of my stoner friends show up in my garage and now with dispensaries most will bring a Pre Roll of some strain we hit it heavy for any hour or so then just dissipate.
So far, all I do on 4/20 is have a bowl and a drink on the porch at 4/20.

If I can cultivate a bit of a community for this hobby locally, perhaps 4/20 will start to become more eventful.

Anyway, only thing out of the ordinary I have going is my 4/20 Challenge, an attempt, by starting 2 seeds per day, to have at least one sprout on 4/20. So far, 4 of those have been disqualified and are now each planted in a half full styro cup of dirt (which will get filled in as the seedlings grow).

Thank goodness they took it down today, so I can start my spring indoor grow, before it gets too late, and I have heat problems in flower. The bonus is, besides termites it kills most other bugs, lots of dead black widows all over the garage!!!
we almost had to get a tent a few years ago they cant be fun, Black widows are no joke they usually don't kill ya but will make you wish it had killed ya. welcome back to sunshine and fresh air

Back
Top Bottom