What do you think Northern Lights auto going on 12 weeks

Brianet1222

420 Member
I have a northern lights auto going on 12 weeks and using 1,000 watt led for the first time should be almost done not sure

2B783060-C530-413A-B7E8-00AA33F8E703.jpeg

40595885-A368-424E-9E42-C9AB9DEF62B6.jpeg

77573913-78CC-400B-A908-3C3A24B60D90.jpeg

Okay thank you even though it’s at 12 weeks and I have a gelato auto I’ll post pictures

I just finished a NL auto that didn't auto. After about 80 days I had to change the light schedule to get it to flower. Then flowering took another 100 days or so. So my "quickie auto" occupied my tent for half a year. Sometimes things happen.

Farside got you covered on timing.

The more I look at this plant pic though the more head scratching Im doing.

What genetics are these? Im interested as something seems not quite accurate. Those three finger fan leaves, and the sativa like look to them doesnt scream NL auto. And 12 weeks to be so far away seems odd.

I could be wrong, but if it was just a generic pic Id almost say reveg or some weird duckfoot thing going on, in a sativa leaning girl. Either the auto cross is off, throwing it that way, a mutant, or my 3rd and most likely guess a sativa photo thats had a reveg.

Sorry to jump in, if it was my grow Id be just marvelling at her weirdness. Nothing about that full plant pic says classic Northern lights to me.

Farside got you covered on timing.

The more I look at this plant pic though the more head scratching Im doing.

What genetics are these? Im interested as something seems not quite accurate. Those three finger fan leaves, and the sativa like look to them doesnt scream NL auto. And 12 weeks to be so far away seems odd.

I could be wrong, but if it was just a generic pic Id almost say reveg or some weird duckfoot thing going on, in a sativa leaning girl. Either the auto cross is off, throwing it that way, a mutant, or my 3rd and most likely guess a sativa photo thats had a reveg.

Sorry to jump in, if it was my grow Id be just marvelling at her weirdness. Nothing about that full plant pic says classic Northern lights to me.
I got from Quebec seed bank okay think it could be from led lights cuz here’s a picture of my gelato auto

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wonder what would cause a Auto to re-veg???

ruderalis expression being overwhelmed by the other strains bred in. it isn't strong enough so it can revert under an auto light sched. dropping daylight hrs under 18 should straighten it out.

ruderalis expression being overwhelmed by the other strains bred in. it isn't strong enough so it can revert under an auto light sched. dropping daylight hrs under 18 should straighten it out.
Got it! Unstable genetics... Thank you! :passitleft:

It does at that. Plus it is the second thread I have seen today that has an auto that looks like it has started to re-vegetate.

it's a dance. breeder probably was working to bring thc or another trait up, shoving the ruderalis further back.

I'd agree with bluter. The 3 finger leaves is a trait of the ruderalis strain. Came across it in an article a while back.

Sorry I'd say it's possibly got a lot of ruderalis expressing if it's got all 3 fingered leaves. Wouldn't explain why it's going so long though.

I have seen many times genetics do not take enough ruderalis. I have seen some not even auto flower and some flower but need 12/12 or they re veg in some branches. As soon as I see any flowering autos not looking right by habit I change lights to 12/12. If I see them doing good then I run 18/6. On my last auto run I am sure I talked about a couple of them would not flower in my video series and maybe here. Hope that explains a little better. I wish you the best take care.
:passitleft:

Sorry I'd say it's possibly got a lot of ruderalis expressing if it's got all 3 fingered leaves. Wouldn't explain why it's going so long though.

actually it does. it's the photo side of the equation causing it to revert, not the ruderalis side.
dropping the daylight sched to 12 / 12 straightens it out and caters to the photo side.

Back
Top Bottom