What is the highest temperature we can get away with?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

So like the title says, what is the best temperature we can get away with before problems starting?

Iv always went by the 27c is high enough but im now hearing that you can go as high as 30 but no more, the reason im asking is im getting up to 29c because the weather in my country is boiling at the moment.

Am i causing harm to be at 29c?

Cannabis plants usually still grow fairly decent in hot temperatures, it’s the cold that gets them but with that being said I would try to stay in the 87 F area. Also pay attention to your humidity it can easily get away from you. Good luck!

It varies depending whether they’re in pots or in the ground. If the foliage is hot but the roots are in cool ground, that’s a different situation than having the roots baking in a black pot in the sun or indoors.

soooooo. it depends on the strain and humidity of the environment. there is this thing called VPD, its the amount of humidity required at a certain temperature that is ideal for the pores in the leaves to perspire and breathe.

plants like higher temps and humidity in veg and slightly colder dryer temps in the last 1/4 of the grow . it helps the buds stack tight when the plants aren't spending energy perspiring in the finishing stage. you get stringy foxtails and shit.

Yes they do curl up. I suffer from low rh and high temps every grow. High humidity by me is 65%. I fairly regularly get into 90's at my canopy, it's worse above the lights.

I need a smaller grow so I can get better medicine, but I gotta do what I gotta do with my budget and living situation, so I get fluffy buds. Hoping it will be better this round as I am much more conscientious of what's going on in my tent...

Yes they do curl up. I suffer from low rh and high temps every grow. High humidity by me is 65%. I fairly regularly get into 90's at my canopy, it's worse above the lights.

I need a smaller grow so I can get better medicine, but I gotta do what I gotta do with my budget and living situation, so I get fluffy buds. Hoping it will be better this round as I am much more conscientious of what's going on in my tent...
Damn i'm sorry.check my current grow and check my qb pucks :) no heat. lots of light!

Well i was at 29.6c last night, im currently sat at 24.9c and my room is at 21.9c but im afraid as the day gets hotter so will the room the tent is in so im having to put a fan to push the heat out of the door, iv left part of the tent door open to let air flow in through them all so at least the air getting dragged in gets dragged through the plants.

Its more noise on in there too, iv got a 1000 & 1500cfm on full plast with 2x 600mm 6" filters but the problem as the rooms getting hotter the hot air is being dragged back in, so i think im going to have to invest in a air conditioner, whats peoples opinions on using a portable A/C unit inside the tent?

Today will be roughly the same temps outside so what ever the highest temps get to today i can come back and see what you all think, im lead to believe the higher the temp past 27c that the trichome production stops? i dont no how true that is though.

Back
Top Bottom