What week in flowering stage would you say this plant is

ruok1116

I sort of messed up what date I started the flower stage it was either January 1 or the 18th what week do you think this girl is in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 131
In Flowering stage but I’m not sure what week. Can anybody give me an approximate week they think my girl is in?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 122
Definitely the later date IMO, and she probably didn’t start actual flowering till some time after that. That’s about two weeks of flowering growth at the most.

week 2 or 3 at best

This ^^^

What week it is in doesn't really matter too much, as they are done when they are done kind of thing.

And This ^^^

Ways to go bud. All good, learning patience is a good thing when growing plants.

Pro Tip:
Cant rush mother nature.

GL with your grow, your plant looks great and also looks like a Sativa so it could take a long while! Some Sativa can take several weeks to get to where you're at right now and it will take several more weeks/months to finish properly.

What strain is it?

Yeah...put those scissors back in the drawer for a while. In the meantime you can buy a $10 jeweler's loupe (if you don't already have one) to check the trichome development about 6 weeks from now.
Remember that clear trichs will give you a racy head buzz and amber ones will be more narcotic. Cloudy/milky trichs are the sweet spot!

I.e. Mrs Cough loves GDP.
When she buys it from the dispensary furthest from home she sleeps like a baby...when she buys it from the one closest to home she'll climb in bed and talk all night...
It's also one of their best sellers and often sold out for weeks at a time. So... my guess is their supplier is harvesting a little on the early side to meet demands which would give the strain more energetic effects than usual

When you turn a plant takes two weeks for you see hair and two more weeks before you have small little buds like that. I say 4weeks of flowering.

When you turn a plant takes two weeks for you see hair and two more weeks before you have small little buds like that. I say 4weeks of flowering.

Not always the case, pistils can show within days of flipping to 12-12,

The answers will keep changing as the weeks go by...

Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom