Whats going on with my girl scouts cookies

Demyen

Been growing these plants for awhile now about 4 weeks veg and prob 5 weeks ish flower . I'm using coco coir and mega crop with one of their bloom boosters. A couple plants started going a weird yellow brown ish color and I can't seem to figure out what it could be. I don't think it's light burn. I've been feeding 4 tsp per 5 gallons for about 3 weeks so I don't think it's nute burn. Recently i started using the booster so possibly that but I'm only using a half a tsp per 5 gallons and they recommend about a 1/4tsp per gallon so I don't think it's that.. I don't see any bugs or anything either. It's only on a 2 of the 7 plants started on top and working it's way down it appears.

20210930_161922.jpg

20210930_161919.jpg

20210930_154134.jpg

if you're using bud explosion you have to make head room for it. you can't just add it on top of the mc.

So less mega crop when I use the bud explosion you're saying ? And never used cal mag all grow does it usually need it more in flower or ?

So less mega crop when I use the bud explosion you're saying ?

yes. i juggled with it a bit in hempy. wound up hauling the ec meter out at first to check how hot the mix was.

And never used cal mag all grow does it usually need it more in flower or ?

depending on your source water you should pretty much always run it. i'm on RO so i run cal-mag as a given.
there is cal mag in MC and i have run without it, but i find i can run a little better with it in flower as well.

Back
Top Bottom