What's my problem?

I’m thinking about running Dyna-Grow my next run. Anyone have any experience with this product?

Another example 1 to 2 weeks to go.
IMG_20200408_141657.jpg
IMG_20200408_141902.jpg
IMG_20200408_141913.jpg
IMG_20200408_141922.jpg

That’s what I was looking for, those plants are nice, thick and healthy.

I would be willing to put money on those leaves receiving too little light and mamma is just shedding the excess baggage she doesn’t need.
That's kind of what I've been wondering. If that was the reason or if a Def or Tox due to pH.
Just seems so soon to me so I needed some opinions on it. Thanks !!!

I had originally asked if this was normal for 4 weeks into flower using MC. It started a week ago. I usually get yellowing leaves but not till week 7 or 8 so it seems to soon to me.

if it isn't getting light penetration it'll eat them. helps if its at the limit of it's pot size as well. and it's at the point where it starts anyway.

the rate at which it goes through them, and where is what i keep an eye on. a few at the bottom or in the interior means nothing. all over everywhere with a general yellow means something.

That's kind of what I've been wondering. If that was the reason or if a Def or Tox due to pH.
Just seems so soon to me so I needed some opinions on it. Thanks !!!

If it’s due to light penetration, which I believe it is, that can happen anytime through the entire life of the plant when the canopy gets thick and light is ‘t reaching the lower leaves.

Huh. I never ever get fading lower leaves on MC and under QBs. Maybe it's different in coco. Especially at week 5 seems way early. Here's one 70+ days into flower that barely cracked 5g for only couple days in early flower. Been on straight water for several days at time of pic.

I am just winding down my first grow with mega crop. Had some troubles along the way but all in all going to end up with some really nice bud although the leaves aren't looking too pretty.I was having problems when I started going over 5 grams and started going higher with the nutes things only got worse. Emilya reached out to me and convinced me to go the other way and lower my nutes and things got better I started having problems when I was going over 5 grams. Well I am kind of old school and old habits are hard to break so I have been adjusting the pH the whole time two around the low 6s. Anyways my take is with mega crap less is more! I think you may be a little high with the nutrients.
Yeah, I think I'll go back to 5 grams on all 3 plants & see what happens. I would think it was all totally normal & not even question this if I were starting week 7 of flower. But they don't get much light at the bottoms at all so maybe it is a normal process. Just wish I was 100% sure of it.

Huh. I never ever get fading lower leaves on MC and under QBs. Maybe it's different in coco. Especially at week 5 seems way early. Here's one 70+ days into flower that barely cracked 5g for only couple days in early flower. Been on straight water for several days at time of pic.
Probably because you’re pH’in. Lol!

Yeah, I think I'll go back to 5 grams on all 3 plants & see what happens. I would think it was all totally normal & not even question this if I were starting week 7 of flower. But they don't get much light at the bottoms at all so maybe it is a normal process. Just wish I was 100% sure of it.

That's what I would do I mean that's what I did. Wouldn't hurt to start adjusting your ph either but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom