What's happening? Deficiency? Infection?

Growgurl

Hi fellow growers.

I’m having major issues with my plants.

I’m using full range of Aptus nutrients
and haven’t had any issues in the last 18month using it. I haven’t changed anything nutrient wise. Is this a deficiency or some kind of fungal infection. There are no pests or nasties on the plants. Just can’t work it out.

Plants are in week 6 of flower.
Grown in Coco Perlite in fabric 30L pots.

E5F72542-16FF-4B75-99B2-767B1E84E136.jpeg

64A34C77-22DB-46BB-A35D-5362B5399F19.jpeg

B245C59D-E994-456F-92C0-804E17E91342.jpeg

E1A3D50F-096A-4F8A-AFB7-AF6D601EFD24.jpeg

814EABDA-2D1A-49BA-8AA9-E0ACD752E710.jpeg

4C384778-D090-4543-AC64-BBBC88913A0B.jpeg

I don't grow in coco based mixes or use that line of nutrients.

The first thing I would start looking at is whether the plants are getting an overdose of nutrients somehow. A little bit of tip burn is considered OK but looking at the photos it does seem like once it starts it continues to move up the fingers until the whole leaf has turned 'yellowish brown'.

nute burn is usually brown / up curl on the whole leaf. yellow edging and spiky edges point to potassium, usually a def, but i wouldn't rule it not being locked out. most of the leaves are pointing down to roots as the issue.

how often and how much are you feeding ? post the schedule you are using and the amounts. are you tracking your ec /ppm ? i'd check that against the nute schedule or we can give you a generic level if you can't find it.

I’m using full range of Aptus nutrients
and haven’t had any issues in the last 18month using it.
I'm not an indoor grower, and I have no idea about Aptus, but are you using the bloom version of those nutes? At this point the plants need a lot of potassium and phosphorous, and much less N than in veg.

Your plants that are fully yellow – I'm guessing those leaves are goners, and dunno if the plants can finish. The green ones you can save.

I see Aptus Bloomboost has NPK just 0 - 0 - 1. Maybe switch to Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, 2 - 8 - 4.

Coco + perlite can be tricky... I'm gonna call in @Bill284. Also, @Emilya Green . :thanks:

I'm not an indoor grower, and I have no idea about Aptus, but are you using the bloom version of those nutes? At this point the plants need a lot of potassium and phosphorous, and much less N than in veg.

Your plants that are fully yellow – I'm guessing those leaves are goners, and dunno if the plants can finish. The green ones you can save.

I see Aptus Bloomboost has NPK just 0 - 0 - 1. Maybe switch to Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, 2 - 8 - 4.

Coco + perlite can be tricky... I'm gonna call in @Bill284. Also, @Emilya Green . :thanks:
Coco requires a couple things to function properly.
O.P. which of these are not on your list of daily to do's?
Put calmag in your plain feed water first.
Add nutrients in order, micro, grow & bloom.
According to the recommended schedule/ week.
Set the ph to exactly 5.8 after nutrients are mixed.
Feed every day until you get some run off.
Always keep the coco wet, feeding 2x a day if flower is done frequently.
Never let Coco dry at all, it's hydrophobic.
Never give plain water, no nutrients in coco.
Keep temps below 85 f and rh between 50/60.
Which of these have you not followed? :Namaste:
If you have not been getting a daily runoff you may need to flush salt build up.
But let's see what you have been doing.
Hope everything is going well today.
Talk soon.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom