What's In Jim's Grow Room?

Congrats on the harvest Brother Jim. Yeah, you're using MB so that may push up your harvest date? Hopefully the yield is there. You can compare with the next plant you harvest.

I never tried scissor hash. I'd prolly never finish trimming... :D

I get a pretty decent buzz going just breathing in all the terpines. I don't wear gloves when I trim either - but I wash my hands thoroughly b-4, during and after.

A Cleanliness/Godliness thing learnt from my dad.
That's how I learned to wash my hands. Got a nice gospel speech from a guy that never went to church not one time in my life, but spent his life saving lives.:Namaste:

I get some contact high!! I always thought that was a thing back in the day. My mom always warned me about "those hippies"... "don't get too close you could get a contact high."

Me: "whats a contact high?" I want some of that... :yummy:

Then started following the Grateful Dead, go figure. I actually got on the Hari-Kishna bus once by accident. hahahahahaha went in the back... all the pretty girls... oopsie.... got out the front door, thankfully. Was close call.

Those Hari-Krishna folks are ok tho. :Namaste: anytime I wanna change my mind, there's a temple walking distance from our house. They wear cool clothes, I wonder if they use cannabis in their teachings?? :rolleyes:

Those Hari-Krishna folks are ok tho. :Namaste:

off topic, sorry. When i was following the dead, I always tried to find the Krishna folks, best food on tour and they never ripped anyone off. Not that I ever saw a lot of that either.

back on topic, you got an early one down. Good deal. I am looking forward to your comparisons.

geeeezooo, I just got a whiff of the stash box, so sour dank at 5am, made me dizzy, sending me back to bed.
nite/Good day Jim :ciao:

Congrats on the harvest Brother Jim. Yeah, you're using MB so that may push up your harvest date? Hopefully the yield is there. You can compare with the next plant you harvest.

I never tried scissor hash. I'd prolly never finish trimming... :D

I get a pretty decent buzz going just breathing in all the terpines. I don't wear gloves when I trim either - but I wash my hands thoroughly b-4, during and after.

A Cleanliness/Godliness thing learnt from my dad.
That's how I learned to wash my hands. Got a nice gospel speech from a guy that never went to church not one time in my life, but spent his life saving lives.:Namaste:

I get some contact high!! I always thought that was a thing back in the day. My mom always warned me about "those hippies"... "don't get too close you could get a contact high."

Me: "whats a contact high?" I want some of that... :yummy:

Then started following the Grateful Dead, go figure. I actually got on the Hari-Kishna bus once by accident. hahahahahaha went in the back... all the pretty girls... oopsie.... got out the front door, thankfully. Was close call.

Those Hari-Krishna folks are ok tho. :Namaste: anytime I wanna change my mind, there's a temple walking distance from our house. They wear cool clothes, I wonder if they use cannabis in their teachings?? :rolleyes:
I never got into following the Grateful Dead. Good music though. Only saw Hari-Krishna folks in airports. I've worn gloves for harvest but usually just bare hands. That's my real favorite and I use a bunch of a hand sanitizer. I think it's called Germ-X or something like that.
Congrats . Great job with them.
Thanks Sara. My Mars II 900s are still plugging away.
Day 55! Nice. Looks like a panama? Fluffy kind of. I have never grown Panama. But have seen a handful of fluffy sativas. None that harvest early and they can be strong and trippy or weak and whatever...

I am looking forward to hear how it smokes.

Congrats,
I grabbed one of those colas this morning. Somewhere between fluffy and nuggets.

off topic, sorry. When i was following the dead, I always tried to find the Krishna folks, best food on tour and they never ripped anyone off. Not that I ever saw a lot of that either.

back on topic, you got an early one down. Good deal. I am looking forward to your comparisons.

geeeezooo, I just got a whiff of the stash box, so sour dank at 5am, made me dizzy, sending me back to bed.
nite/Good day Jim :ciao:
nite nite JohnBoy. Ah....good food. That's always a treat.

Congratulations on the harvest Magical One. :kisstwo: I’ll be waiting on the smoke report on that. You should get a zipper buzz, if the literature is trustworthy. Is that what you’re hoping for Jim?

Congratulations on the harvest Magical One. :kisstwo: I’ll be waiting on the smoke report on that. You should get a zipper buzz, if the literature is trustworthy. Is that what you’re hoping for Jim?

Well...my experience the other day with Fx 2 led me to believe that I had harvested on the late side of the window. It could have been that I was tired or even dehydrated but one bowl just put me out. I haven't tested it again but I saw a comment that Brightlight made about harvesting an indica early for something with a bit more kick to it.

I'm convinced that I don't want to be a breeder. Too much comparative work. I like my little Panama cross but I know so little about how crossing indica and sativa works and which might control the high.

Oh well....at this point I'm just ready to finish these and enjoy my summer. :bongrip:

Only Fx 3 and Fx 4 remain. Fx is a haphazard breeding of (Fast n Vast x Master Kush) x Panama. There was never any plan to develop any of this hybrid strain so it will probably end with these. I think I've got clones of each in the overflow tent and I'm currently transplanting plants which are struggling in those 6 inch pots. They're being moved into 1 gallon softies which really doesn't gain me much soil but floor space is an issue at the moment. Also I started treating thrips yesterday in that tent so that might take a few days to clear them.

The girls are looking a little haggard moving into week eight but they're aging well. I may have to stake them as the branches are getting heavy. Oh I do like heavy. I pulled dead and dying fans yesterday when I watered and Fx 4 is a bit sticky. All is well in Jim's organic garden. Just have to wait until they're ready.

Team

Fx 3

Fx 4

Barn - Fx 5

Branch patterns are good

Sun shining here and should be a beautiful spring day. I'm going out there to enjoy it. Hope you have a great day. :bongrip:

They look a little mouth-watering Jim. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

girls are looking good jim #4 is the heavier of the two #3 could catch up though so you don't think enough of it to take it to the next level? its going to be a beautiful spring day here to im heading out the door rite now have a good one bud!:)
They look a little mouth-watering Jim. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:
Beautiful colas Jim. Great job.

Cheers friend.
I get some haggard looking girls sometimes. Buds are beautiful! Tall skinny buds!
I'll bet they will fatten up. How long do you think they will take? Did you make that cross?
Thank you all for the comments. Fish, I'd guess a week or so left. Heck they may go 10 weeks....I just don't know.

drive by. Looking fat and greasy brother Jim.
Those two remaining girls are really getting fat. Girth increased noticeably over the past 3 or 4 days.

Also...this breed. I'm going to claim a victory of Fx 5, the lady I just harvested. This was the one phenotype harvested slightly early. Winner winner Chicken Dinner. I jarred the buds this morning after 5 days in the barn. Yielded roughly 2 quarts at 42.7 grams. I busted some small buds by hand and was surprised by so many small hard calyxes just filled with goodness. There wasn't much smell to her until I broke the buds and rolled a joint. I could only smoke about 3 hits before I was ready to put the joint down....It has a great body relief with a slight vibration (5 hours later) and rather uplifting. Well, she is half landrace sativa. She's very mild smoke at 5 days. This can only get better with some age to the jar. This might become my new wake n bake.

Fx 3 and Fx 4 are 60 days since flip. Trichomes are mostly turning milky. I saw a few tips beginning to amber. These 2 will also get pulled when the pistils begin to wither and darken. Of course I'll keep looking at the trichomes.

Clones
The clones are still alive in the veg tent and I'm still spraying for thrips. I'll make another effort tonight at lights off to give them another spraying. I have a bit of decisions but soon there will be a culling. I've been up-canning from the little six inch pot to 1 gallon softies. Three were moved to 2 gallons but I've already forgotten which ones. Proof of life. One without flash.

I'm thinking about finishing that joint here and visit a bit. :passitleft:

Proof of life..... :rofl: I love you guys. Lol!

Save some in a little jar Jim. We’ll share the buzz someday when I get to traveling in your direction. The DDA is the only thing I’ve grown that consistently gave me that vibration. Sweet! :high-five:

Proof of life..... :rofl: I love you guys. Lol!

Save some in a little jar Jim. We’ll share the buzz someday when I get to traveling in your direction. The DDA is the only thing I’ve grown that consistently gave me that vibration. Sweet! :high-five:
It's the very same sensation Sue. I immediately thought of the Dark Devil. Yep....this is your kind of a buzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's the very same sensation Sue. I immediately thought of the Dark Devil. Yep....this is your kind of a buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh Jim....really? Hmmm.... I’ll have to find a way to secure a genetic package. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom