What's In Jim's Grow Room?

It wouldn't have worked. I didn't consider the candle would have consumed the oxygen and went out.....

But it did sound cool...... ;)

I was thinking hash under glass.... like the way we used to do it stuck to a bent up paperclip... always "looked" pretty cool. Not sure if it was just novelty tho... still good drama.

There's good drama and well ... drama.

I'll take the good , thank you and pass.... puff puff :smokin:

Pretty colas... time to clean out so large mason jars! Looking great....

Hope you took the car for some wind therapy Jim. It’s near perfect here.

Lovely trees you have growing. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

:bravo:FX is pretty. WHat are the genetics?

(Fast n Vast x Master Kush) x Panama
Hope you took the car for some wind therapy Jim. It’s near perfect here.

Lovely trees you have growing. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:
Near perfect here too and I rode out to the reservoir and smoked from my one hitter. A good time was had.

Hey MJ what's happening?? :reading420magazine:
High Bob....Let me see if I can explain what's going on. My recent harvest put me into a sleeping mess yesterday and I haven't quite figured it out. I wrote in my journal on April 25 that I had "smoked Fx 2 all day and that it was excellent." Well, yesterday I switched my normal routine and smoked 2 bowls of Panama early on and followed it with 1 bowl of Fx 1 later in the morning. Within a couple of hours I had baked a peach cobbler, ate a bunch and gently went to sleep. It was just a weird afternoon with much of it soon forgotten. I think the Fx 1 was just a late harvest and will be a good sleep aid.
I don't think I'll confuse those two again.

Back with my Chemdawg this morning and things are more normal. I do slightly remember watering all the clones in the veg tent yesterday but they really do look like hell in there. They all need a hair cut. I've ordered some 1 gallon softies for those I might keep. Labyrinth and Ultra Dawg were transplanted last week to 2 gallon softies.

The bloom tent got watered this morning and while they just don't have the look of being done, trichomes are getting cloudy and I'll probably harvest them all early next week. I'll take all of these early if necessary to avoid my experience of yesterday. I do look forward to shutting down one tent soon as this heat is ratcheting up.

Here's a little look at the blooming girls. Pistils aren't drying or fading yet but the nugs are thick and rock hard. These phenotypes just haven't created a frosted look but I'm thinking harvesting a bit early will avoid all that sleepiness in the smoke. A good portion will be made into cobs just for the heck of it. Fx 3 got the worst of the heat and upper leaves are all curly while Fx 4 got a bit of hashtips before I moved the light up. Oh well.

Have a great day folks. It's mid day and I'm going for some wind therapy in a bit. :bongrip:

Excellent lookin' :thumb:

Wow Jim, they don’t look like they want to stop growing for you.

Such lovely colas. I’m always trying to make mine look like yours and they haven’t gotten there yet. :battingeyelashes:

Hope the wind therapy was as much fun as it sounded. :hug:

A mudder .. that's too funny! I call my pick up "Mudder" she's got legs and in mud she's got spray!
Watch out! :eek:

Yeah.. night-time in the day time = nappy time. I can tell when they are night-time when trimming.

Your FX are all looking fantastic.

Love the little tip curl on FX 3... I don't see that as a negative at all. Could just be some more Sativa showing thru I'm thinking. She's a ways from harvest but fading so looks like Sativa leaner???

Checking trichomes? The other FX have more orange pistols so that #3 .. gonna be speed demon maybe! Mix that with the night time from the other day and you could find yourself in outer-space where there's night time and day time all the time!

Cold weather is back again, so we have another reprieve from heat.

You have a very nice looking box of colas there bud!

Although trainer has perfect record in preakness, after winning the Darby, 4_4, I still think there's some good magic coming.

Wow Jim, they don’t look like they want to stop growing for you.

Such lovely colas. I’m always trying to make mine look like yours and they haven’t gotten there yet. :battingeyelashes:

Hope the wind therapy was as much fun as it sounded. :hug:
I'm really not sure why these colas look so good. I'm really doing nothing different.
A mudder .. that's too funny! I call my pick up "Mudder" she's got legs and in mud she's got spray!
Watch out! :eek:

Yeah.. night-time in the day time = nappy time. I can tell when they are night-time when trimming.

Your FX are all looking fantastic.

Love the little tip curl on FX 3... I don't see that as a negative at all. Could just be some more Sativa showing thru I'm thinking. She's a ways from harvest but fading so looks like Sativa leaner???

Checking trichomes? The other FX have more orange pistols so that #3 .. gonna be speed demon maybe! Mix that with the night time from the other day and you could find yourself in outer-space where there's night time and day time all the time!

Cold weather is back again, so we have another reprieve from heat.

You have a very nice looking box of colas there bud!
Kentucky Derby was nothing but mud. I'd love to see your truck motoring through that mess. :rofl:

I had every opportunity to raise that light earlier. Just another example of my laziness. But that tip curl is sort of cute.

Trichomes started turning milky last week. Something will get harvested this week. Most likely 3 or 5.

They all look a little like the Panama mother. Looking like a sativa and delivering a motivational high might be 2 different things here.
Although trainer has perfect record in preakness, after winning the Darby, 4_4, I still think there's some good magic coming.
Best 3 Triple Crown races ever was Affirmed and Alydar - 1978

Flower Day 55

In the spirit of experimentation I harvested Fx 5 this morning. When I opened the tent this morning I noticed 2 things. Pistils had shrunk and browned and she was leaning - looking as if she could tip over.

Trichomes were mostly milky but no amber. Certainly early but that's what this experiment is about. :rofl:

Smell was floral, melon, berry and stink. The whole house was just stinking for a while there.

Scissor hash was a little trippy but isn't it almost always that way...pretty powerful then more mellow.

I only took a few pictures as I was mostly interested in the bottom branches then the buds. Oh well. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom