What's In Jim's Grow Room?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The cob sweat was terminated at 34 hours as I received some feedback with suggestions. Great help from the cob curing thread. So the cobs now sit on the tv box for a week...I think.

Fx 1 was harvested this morning at flower day 66. I guess it's pretty good stuff based on the little bit of scissor hash. I'm sure I've said that on others but these are my babies and I really want the best out of this cross. Silly uncharted water because I've never tried anything in this mix except the Panama.

I was going to jar Fx 2 this morning after 3 days but I'll let her hang another day or two. Humidity is a touch high here for the day but weather forecast is for some dryer air moving in. She's already lost terpenes and smells a bit of hay. I've never had a harvest retain the dried lawn grass smell so we'll see in a couple of days. This morning would have been a bit early in any event. Wonder what I was thinking?

Hey there buddie - congrats on your harvests. Now the work begins. I've been trimming for a week.. sorry I missed all the fun.

FX looks and sounds pretty darn tasty.

Masking hash is an art I think... something that takes some skill to be done right. Practice practice.. makes perfection.

Great run congrats on a job well done! :yummy:

HAHAHAHAHAHA @MagicJim - you're HIGHlarious, sponsor ad, I'm not even going to touch it. Totally Aries. :cool:

Glad you are still harvesting with success, hope that shoulder isn't a pain in the rump. hahahaha

Lemme know when you take the car out, so we can see a follow up from last summer.

You're welcome. May your grows be bountiful.

HAHAHAHAHAHA @MagicJim - you're HIGHlarious, sponsor ad, I'm not even going to touch it. Totally Aries. :cool:

Glad you are still harvesting with success, hope that shoulder isn't a pain in the rump. hahahaha

Lemme know when you take the car out, so we can see a follow up from last summer.

I tried to post a reply yesterday but my internet went down. Oh well. It was beautiful here Wed and we went for a spin. I wish I had a go pro camera to show you the horses and cows in that area.
I really don’t think I’ve laughed that hard in awhile. That is just funny!!!
I chuckled a bit myself.

So to all....I now wish you a Happy 420. You are now permitted to go get high.

Thank you Jim. I’ll take you up on that. :kisstwo:

:passitleft:

Here's to your next round -- happy 420 I'm about to toke my first puff!

:passitleft:

Cheers to all 420 peeps!

Edit: Chemdawg freshies! .... gonna go with that for the rest of the evening!

Hmmmmm It was a great 420 day. I really think this Senator Schumer is serious about de-scheduling cannabis. That will go a long way to get some more state dominos to fall.

I'm going to stick to a Blue Dream diet today. 420 menu was portions of Chemdawg, Ultra Dawg, Labyrinth and Blue Dream. Labyrinth and Ultra Dawg had me in the deep end of the pool yesterday. I'm not certain which is the more potent. Anyway, I just didn't drive and stayed here in my safe spot while sometimes walking poorly. I did go out early to buy some new slacks. I have my 50th High School reunion next week end. Getting old.

Used approximately another wet ounce of Fx 1 to make 2 more cobs yesterday. They'll sweat today and start the cure tomorrow.

Only the Fx girls are in the bloom tent. It's a cross of Fast n Vast x Master Kush x Panama. These girls are in flower day 38 and the buds look a bit skinny but there's plenty of time for them to bulk up a bit. I trimmed their under carriages this morning so this should help some. There's not much aroma here. They will finish on EWC and bird poop teas.

Fx 1 was harvested Apr 19 and occupies the bottom section

Top section is the remains of Fx 2 after making those cobs. I may try a fresh one today.

I like the dry box, do you just close it up and then open it for a bit each day?
High JM....I have closed it generally at night but I have no strict method here. The flowers probably dry quicker open and I have put a fan on them once when I got lucky and harvested quite a full barn. It's better closed if guests are expected. The challenge is to get them in the jar at the right time. So far I've managed to get that right.

Hey there MJ - wow nice looking FX going there in flower. They look really really good @38 days. 10 days or so and we're going to be drooling again. Those big spears, that's about perfect for indoors.

They are starting to fade??

Labyrinth is OK? I vape it all the time... similar to Chemdawg to me... Chem gets my hairs raised a bit more and more laughy giggles... but Lab gets me there too maybe a little less giggle and a little more stony. Give it a little cure and the taste will come around and smooth out. I don't smoke, just vape so it's been a while since I smoked a bowl or 3.

I don't go out and about after puff unless walking with my wife, and of course stealth with hat and shades so no-one can see me. :cool:

Congrats on the harvests ... always nice to see buds on the line! Great job .... :Namaste:

G/L on the 50th, a few months ago we had our 40th reunion. At our 5th... my dream girl in HS grabbed me and started dancing with lights down... boom.. happy time, she started kissing me and I mean deep tongue groovy kissing. Made my life I think.. she was at the 40th.... steered clear she is still a knock out. My one and only is my one and only... love is the only way. My wife, she's hotter than a Russian Dranike.

Back
Top Bottom