Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

That won't fit in an 80 x 80 cm tent, will it?
19.8" x 20.5" x 4" that's about 50cm in width so yes it will fit perfectly in a 80x80xm tent?

You need to buy a light according to your space and footprint, but this is very self explanatory? We're just here giving suggestions but OP ultimately has to decide what light to use and the environment he's growing in?

ks3000/FCE/FC3000 anyone will do a great job.
My advice get one of the mars 3000's having app control now is a nice upgrade also prob cheaper.
My to cent i own the older FCE3000 and FC3000 and i have two ks2500.
Do feel in veg the ks2500 dose a better job. :thumb:
Which Spectrum (Kelvin) has the KS2500 and the FC? The FCE don't has App Control?

19.8" x 20.5" x 4" that's about 50cm in width so yes it will fit perfectly in a 80x80xm tent?

You need to buy a light according to your space and footprint, but this is very self explanatory? We're just here giving suggestions but OP ultimately has to decide what light to use and the environment he's growing in?
Sorry pal, you are correct :Namaste:

I must have been looking at the wrong lamp
I blame the Northern Lights...
:ganjamon:

Which Spectrum (Kelvin) has the KS2500 and the FC? The FCE don't has App Control?
FCE on the new models has the app control.
The ones i own are first gen no app functions.
LED placement on the KS2500 is more spaced out and more blue/white to me and a bigger unit.
The ks3000 is the same light just a few more leds (300 watt)(250 watt)
The FCE/FC more on the red/white side.
That being said both lights have red/blue/white and one IR.
The spectrum specs are pretty honest i found on there webby.

Really is that close now a day when your looking at the same wattage lights.
If there made well , in a 3x3 the diffence would be nothing to worrry about.
other than buying one that lasts more about the extra features and what looks interesting to the user i feel. ;)

Not promoting anything, but this fits my same sized tent
I'm sorry but Lumatek is not a very good alternative in the EU since they still mostly focus their sales and product lines on HID's and don't use Samsung diodes. They instead use Lumiled and Osram diodes. Samsung best gives 235lm/w while Lumiled about 200lm/w output/efficiency. There's nothing wrong with Lumiled but Samsung produces larger quantities and are able to get their prices down better than Lumiled. Higher number and sales equals lower pricing.

When the same performance and even better suddenly arrived from major Chinese brands in greater quantities in EU they've suddenly gone from being one of the only reasonable local alternatives to being overpriced compared to other solely LED manufacturers.

Sorry pal, you are correct :Namaste:

I must have been looking at the wrong lamp
I blame the Northern Lights...
:ganjamon:
You probably read "fits 3x3" to 4x4 footprint" and then just ran with it?

Patience is virtue. Cheers!

I think some of the recommendations are for lights that won't fit into his tent. 80cm figures out to be 31.5 inches. That means that 160cm height is 63", or 5'3" tall. The Spider Farmer SF 1000 and either the ViparSpectra XS 1000, XS 1500 or XS 1500 Pro models would be a good fit for your tent.

I use the ViparSpectra XS 1000 and XS 1500s in spaces very similar to yours with excellent results. Indeed, LEDs have improved since your last purchase.

I think some of the recommendations are for lights that won't fit into his tent. 80cm figures out to be 31.5 inches. That means that 160cm height is 63", or 5'3" tall. The Spider Farmer SF 1000 and either the ViparSpectra XS 1000, XS 1500 or XS 1500 Pro models would be a good fit for your tent.

I use the ViparSpectra XS 1000 and XS 1500s in spaces very similar to yours with excellent results. Indeed, LEDs have improved since your last purchase.

Hey sir, yes i can't wait to try them out for sure.. The Spider Farmer was on my list too i realy don't know yet which one but 3 are close and the Mars is maybe in my top list. I remember would buying a mars hydro back in 2016 but the cob was the better option now the new bridgelux ore LME Samsung are way better in efficiency.

Spider Farmer
Mars Hydro FC-3000 ore FCE

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the increase in efficiency. For many years there wasn't much available for getting great bud in smaller spaces, but the efficiency of the new lights really do make a difference.

I am running the HLG Scorpion Diablo, 650 true watts. Damn nice lamp, got a refurbished lamp for a much reduced price.
I am not sure if they are sponsors or not.

I bet :)). I have the 350R... But way to expensive where I am.
As I stated I bought a refurbished unit, a new one is $1299 I paid $800. so about $500 off the new price and have had it since fall 2021, and no issues with it,

As I stated I bought a refurbished unit, a new one is $1299 I paid $800. so about $500 off the new price and have had it since fall 2021, and no issues with it,

That’s a good deal.. my buddy offered me the same deal or 300$ for a Growers Choice ROI E720. I didn’t have the space or the resources for the diablo so I went with the 720.. I’m pleased with it. Does your light raise your room temps? Mine does about 3 degrees extra for every 25%

I'm sorry but Lumatek is not a very good alternative in the EU since they still mostly focus their sales and product lines on HID's and don't use Samsung diodes. They instead use Lumiled and Osram diodes. Samsung best gives 235lm/w while Lumiled about 200lm/w output/efficiency. There's nothing wrong with Lumiled but Samsung produces larger quantities and are able to get their prices down better than Lumiled. Higher number and sales equals lower pricing.

When the same performance and even better suddenly arrived from major Chinese brands in greater quantities in EU they've suddenly gone from being one of the only reasonable local alternatives to being overpriced compared to other solely LED manufacturers.
So your saying that companies like Mars, Viparspectra or other Chinese companies are producing better build quality and specification lights than Lumateck??
You must be joking right?? 🤣

So your saying that companies like Mars, Viparspectra or other Chinese companies are producing better build quality and specification lights than Lumateck??
You must be joking right?? 🤣
I never said anything about build quality I simply stated that Samsung diodes are more efficient than Lumileds and are cheaper to produce hence why Lumatek is not a very affordable alternative in EU anymore when the US, Asian and EU market all merge with the same product lines and prices.

Asian and EU market all merge with the same product lines and prices.
So same product lines and prices but a lower build quality from the Chinese manufacturers??
Chinese manufacturers are not using top bin Samsung diodes. There is a big difference between top bin Samsung diodes and the rest!

So same product lines and prices but a lower build quality from the Chinese manufacturers??
Chinese manufacturers are not using top bin Samsung diodes. There is a big difference between top bin Samsung diodes and the rest!
Better performance for half the price with the same build quality and even arguably better? Do you have any numbers or proof of your claims? All Samsung diodes are made in China and brand fanboys always bring this argument without any proof of the pudding.

You know people have had their Chinese Samsung boards/strips running for 5+ years with Samsung LM301B diodes without much lost output? Same numbers as any other American manufacturer because they use the same diodes and drivers and almost all components are made in China?

Plants don't care about branding and picking sides, humans do.

Back
Top Bottom