Which Grow Light For The Price? Best Price For The Best Light

Better performance for half the price with the same build quality and even arguably better? Do you have any numbers or proof of your claims? All Samsung diodes are made in China and brand fanboys always bring this argument without any proof of the pudding.

You know people have had their Chinese Samsung boards/strips running for 5+ years with Samsung LM301B diodes without much lost output? Same numbers as any other American manufacturer because they use the same diodes and drivers and almost all components are made in China?

Plants don't care about branding and picking sides, humans do.
Mate if you want to believe that the Chinese are producing better build quality and better performing lights for cheaper than other companies that's completely up to you! And saying all led diodes are the same is just wrong and here is the information to back that up!!
There is a big difference between the components in led lights weather you choose to believe it not!!

Samsung are based in South Korea, so their manufacturing standards apply, not China's [non-existent]
Good input! It's not about where a product is manufactured it's what specifications and rules they have to follow. Every single diode is tested for functionality and it's impossible to test all of them to know their lifespan? That's only done under a controlled setting.

I've seen videos with HLG Scorpid Diablo pannels falling apart because of the heat. My 350r has 10 levels of light and it goes like this: 1=50w, 2=220w, 3=330w, 3=330w, 5=330w .... 10=? good guess, 330w.
For the looks I would buy AC Infinity led bars so they go well with my tents.

Mate if you want to believe that the Chinese are producing better build quality and better performing lights for cheaper than other companies that's completely up to you! And saying all led diodes are the same is just wrong and here is the information to back that up!!
There is a big difference between the components in led lights weather you choose to believe it not!!
You're still talking a bunch of theoretical nonsense. Where's all the failed Chinese boards and strips? Where are the numbers? I have personally read more about issues with Timber and HLG than I have done with any of the Chinese brands?

You're free to pay extra for your favourite American brand but I can guarantee that you won't grow any better herb because of it. It's all about numbers and how many each manufacturer produce that decide what quality and bin they receive? You know patent laws mostly decide pricing of local US made products compared to a company based in China where each patent is free to use in their production? Not quality of the components used.

You're still talking a bunch of theoretical nonsense. Where's all the failed Chinese boards and strips? Where are the numbers? I have personally read more about issues with Timber and HLG than I have done with any of the Chinese brands?

You're free to pay extra for your favourite American brand but I can guarantee that you won't grow any better herb because of it. It's all about numbers and how many each manufacturer produce that decide what quality and bin they receive? You know patent laws mostly decide pricing of local US made products compared to a company based in China where each patent is free to use in their production? Not quality of the components used.
You clearly have no idea about manufacturing whatsoever!!

And you have contradicted yourself!

Hey guy's wish you have a great sunnday :) what's you thoughts for my new led Mars Hydro FC-3000 ore FCE??? Some say the FCE with more led are more efficient even with older led chips BridgeLux but it's a American brand i don't think i have to worry about not good quality with them.

The FC 3000 use LM301 maybe new but maybe not meaning they better.

Don't they have a new EVO series with the latest LEDs?

Efficiency is definitely key, I started with the cheap series from Mars TS & Lowest SP and for the money they are great..
I've now bought Sanlight from Austria and the efficiency of the system is a lot higher and I observe very different plant growth and longer stacking of buds.

So probably the FC?

Some goods people from a German board recommend the VIPARSPECTRA KS2500 that's what you guys also say in my space right
I just wanted to look that one up but seems vipar is axing it as the link is broken on their site and it doesn't appear under the KS series anymore, maybe update is coming or it's discontinued

Don't they have a new EVO series with the latest LEDs?

Efficiency is definitely key, I started with the cheap series from Mars TS & Lowest SP and for the money they are great..
I've now bought Sanlight from Austria and the efficiency of the system is a lot higher and I observe very different plant growth and longer stacking of buds.

So probably the FC?

Mars have a Evo Serie Yes

Hey guy's wish you have a great sunnday :) what's you thoughts for my new led Mars Hydro FC-3000 ore FCE??? Some say the FCE with more led are more efficient even with older led chips BridgeLux but it's a American brand i don't think i have to worry about not good quality with them.

The FC 3000 use LM301 maybe new but maybe not meaning they better.

mars is good when they actually ship what you buy.

they've been known to swap out components as the line gets older. they begin using cheaper drivers, different emitters, and lower bin emitters. you have to pay close attention to see if you got the spec you paid for. we've had members here order two of the the exact same lights, and they've arrived with different specs.

mars is good when they actually ship what you buy.

they've been known to swap out components as the line gets older. they begin using cheaper drivers, different emitters, and lower bin emitters. you have to pay close attention to see if you got the spec you paid for. we've had members here order two of the the exact same lights, and they've arrived with different specs.
I decided a long time ago that because I care about climate change [don't want anything shipped half way round the world], and local high street stores being destroyed by internet shopping, the state of the economy worldwide to name but a few reasons - I now buy from a shop so he can make a living and I have someone to deal with face-to-face
My man is like a family doctor and shits me not

Back
Top Bottom