White Cookies

My white cookies seed won't Crack dame with one of my nyc diesel auto s on 4th day. Hmm
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
Did you follow the intsructions from crop king ? Cause i just put it in a cup of cool room temperature water for a day and then the next i put it on a paper towel on a dish and fold it over to cover seeds and you can add mykos around the seeds before cover to give strength and then i check every 5 or 4 hours to remoist the towl and do this for 3 days until seeds pop and the roots gets close to an inch and then i transplant, if you did this then you got a bad bean man :/ shouls contact crop king about that and they should help you oit but im glad your NYC diesel is doing great man, ive got 6 clones out of my WC and im going to germinate some gelato and jaeger og seeds :)

Did you follow the intsructions from crop king ? Cause i just put it in a cup of cool room temperature water for a day and then the next i put it on a paper towel on a dish and fold it over to cover seeds and you can add mykos around the seeds before cover to give strength and then i check every 5 or 4 hours to remoist the towl and do this for 3 days until seeds pop and the roots gets close to an inch and then i transplant, if you did this then you got a bad bean man :/ shouls contact crop king about that and they should help you oit but im glad your NYC diesel is doing great man, ive got 6 clones out of my WC and im going to germinate some gelato and jaeger og seeds :)
Ya man never had an issues germinating before. First time followed directions. . Got a candy cane I'm Towel now.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Yea man def contact crop king sorry to hear bout that on your wc beans but any other you can try to pop out :p? Ive seen some pics of your last grow and your set up, looks reaaall good man :thumb:

week 7 of vegetative stage and i got some clones out of them and they are doing just greaattt :) :thumb::cheer: gonna flip the lights soon :) and then see the buds poppin :woohoo:
qBH1SX.jpeg
uCpa1A.jpeg
4Gm5Fa.jpeg
qMvgYr.jpeg
70IHsx.jpeg
Vg7Nff.jpeg

Not from seed lol i popped the seed then i let the seedling grow for a month and after that i start vegging ^^ ya get me? And oldschool very nice plants of baby man those seedling are living the green dream for sure lol nice work man cant wait what it will turn out soon :) :thumb: and i love how the candy cane turn out good it looks delicous man tell me, how your enjoying the strain?

Not from seed lol i popped the seed then i let the seedling grow for a month and after that i start vegging ^^ ya get me? And oldschool very nice plants of baby man those seedling are living the green dream for sure lol nice work man cant wait what it will turn out soon :) :thumb: and i love how the candy cane turn out good it looks delicous man tell me, how your enjoying the strain?
Sorry didn't finish reading your post early . Must have missed it somehow. My girls are going smell is developing at Saturday oldest girls will be 28 days. Two nyc. But the one candy cane is blowing nyc out of soil. Love watching every day it looks like branches colas are stretching. Num num. White cookies is happening but letting sunlight hit the last three I have. If they dont work I'll be contacting Cks. Just to at least Inform them as never have a problem but those two failed me. We shall see going to do things different to next time learning. Hope all good bud.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

They look beautifully green and I love those big green fan leaves especially when they're five leaves. White widow and Girl Scout cookies have a great structural look. Can't wait to see the flowering stage.

Hey you guys im really really sorry for the late post, been going through a lot but its ok now got a new laptop and these are my babies they are most definant omega ultimate awesome looking plants and they smell amazing, they are 6 weeks old and just fed them today and possibly im going to add a week extra so that I can get the buds bigger lol but depends during these 3 weeks :) hope you enjoy and sorry for the late posts :love:
:thumb::smokin::cool::drool::party::party::party::yummy::allgood::ganjamon:
16851.jpg
10667.jpg
265.png
32000.jpg
41545.jpg
51242.jpg
61071.jpg
7897.jpg
8758.jpg
9544.jpg

and these are my clones, the one out is my outgrow for organic growth :) :smokin:
FdcjtH.jpg
LVLWV1.jpg
ywTw2k.jpg

Hey everyone this is week 8 and 3 days old and I need opinion some opinons and advices so I made up a theory that can u cut the top of the buds when its harvest time and le the other half on the bottom to finish the popcorn nuggets on the bottom or that don't work ? and also do you guys think more weeks should be added because I don't think the buds are ready yet and im ordering terpinator nd rock candy soon before I do harvest so what do you guys think? add 3more weeks or 2 ? and is my theory possible ? well here are the pics ^^ enjoy
111241.jpg
121088.jpg
131059.jpg
141043.jpg
151021.jpg
16858.jpg
17293.jpg

Another 2 weeks at least, lots of white hairs still! CKS says 9 weeks so I wouldn't doubt they would go to 11.
yeaa lol I was thinking that it still growing white hairs so id go another 3 so that I can put in some terpinator, rock resonator and then later on flush it with final phase and then straight water and thennn harvest.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom