CKS White Cookies Grow Journal!

wild root growth on that clone!!!

any chance of a look at your cloner setup?

your plant is looking sweet as well. sorry saw the root n got excited about that lol.

Here my girl is 18 days in flower!
420-magazine-mobile792891143.jpg

Without the LED on.
420-magazine-mobile228179605.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1916638637.jpg

This is 6 main colas on a 4.5ft plant that's lolipopped and stem is about as thick as 3 fingers put side by side.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I see you had a nice bush starting off. I'm wondering how is it that you and others can start off with the nodes being so close to each other. Every plant I start wants to reach for the sky. I thought maybe I should bring the light right on top of the dang thing. I have new WW just starting to break the soil. What can I do to start out with a bush instead of a plant growing straight up? Yours are looking awesome by the way. Good work!

Jmann

I see you had a nice bush starting off. I'm wondering how is it that you and others can start off with the nodes being so close to each other. Every plant I start wants to reach for the sky. I thought maybe I should bring the light right on top of the dang thing. I have new WW just starting to break the soil. What can I do to start out with a bush instead of a plant growing straight up? Yours are looking awesome by the way. Good work!

Jmann
I believe ultra your distance from the plant. Move the light about a foot and a half from the plant. Also give her a little baby tap everyday. It will help stimulate growth.

It's the distance. No clue where ultra came from auto correct lol.

Should have updated pictures today. She is sprouting all kinds of fox tales!

Update! This is the end of week 5. I checked the calendar and I was ahead 1 week. Works been crazy ~_~
420-magazine-mobile813209999.jpg

Had to pull the light away some, but overall I'm happy with them. Can't wait to see how they bill the last 2 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile1667725710.jpg

I should mention that I backed off of the bud candy last week. Just H&G for 1 more week then flush.
420-magazine-mobile236394689.jpg

Back
Top Bottom