White Widow

Edwina420

High every body! I got into growing here cause I just flat out like being high! That being said I 'm on medical marijuana and I have COPD been getting flower here in NY from someone who gets CA medical flower. I have to make edibles. So it's very important to me to get a grow! My 1st, crashed and burned, literally just flowered no buds at 100 days. Hydro nursery said roots were fleshy colored from to much fertilizer. I watered with fertilizer every day for 2 weeks and ended up trying to rescue them with root enzymes. My ph was a 7. Read somewhere that was were it should be. Shit they were beautiful 33"'s tall. Jack Here-3. 1 White Widow and 2 of Kush. They stopped growing and smelling so I hope not to do that again
I also water with distilled H20 and didn't rinse coco Coir, it didn't say thought it was salt free. It's EC.so whatever that and TDS does is over my head! I'm growing w widow and OG kush and 1 lemon skunk! I use Coco Coir, learned to mixed with perlite 50% today?... the ladies are in a grow tent 32x32x64"'with 1000 watt adjustable dimmer for veg and flower. Company Is sending me a free light to try. It's sunlight spectrum 3500 watts anyone ever hear of this type of led? I don't know the 1000 watt can get up to 90° if not watched! So just so you know. The seeds are from 420, they are new seedlings of critical mass and power plant and Trainwreck. That being said, expensive seeds. Feminized. I live on a dairy farm, so I've got access to shit!! Litterally and litter also. It's a animal thing! Ha! enjoy your day be nice and smile always! Watch for me I'm hungry to know the secrets I don't know so let's go!

Welcome Jenny, first Coco should be treated as a form of hydro. I wouldn’t use ANY manure. With coco I would stick with a bottled nutrient. Ph should be 5.8-6.2 in veg and as high as 6.4 or so in veg. 7.0 is way to high. Water coco with less nutrients than the manufacturer calls for. Water at least daily. Hydro stores are poor places to get info on growing. If you start a journal we can get some people hanging out and keeping an eye on your progress.

hi and welcome!
literally, as pennywise points out, coco is so easy, so dont overcomplicate.
im just on my second grow, completing the first and continuing again with coco, i knew nothing and it couldnt have been more simple.
plenty of info around to read! so should come easy!!
good luck

What's a journal? A thread? IDK? SERIOUSLY, I'm not tech savvy enough to know this. But my 1st grow was amazing and easy growing and jumping 3" over night stuff like that the it came to flowers they got bigger and what I thought were tricomes. Then it stopped growing and the smell went away a week prior cut them and hung them at 100 days!. I don't get it they grew and growing the same except Jack Herer just white Widow and OG kush, why aren't they growing? Or why is now so complicated... I don't get it! 7 is neutral I had an aquarium business while living in the South, so ph I do know specific gravity, salt and fresh water tanks if 7 is neutral, then why all the excitement over it they say ph should be lower veg. Period, so I've lowered everything I washed out my pots yesterday. Now I'm told other things getting complicated here now....

Welcome Jenny . In the beginning it can all be frustrating . You should start a Grow Journal as mention earlier , Go to the section 'Grow room and look for the title "Grow Journals" in there you can let use know everything about the grow you are starting like strain , the type of grow medium your using , Nutrient line you are using so on an so forth ...Post pictures as they are worth 1000 words . Starting a journal is the first key to success . Make sure you put that you need help in the title like "First time grower in coco ..Help me learn." and that will be your little corner of internet here on 420mag .

High every body! I got into growing here cause I just flat out like being high! That being said I 'm on medical marijuana and I have COPD been getting flower here in NY from someone who gets CA medical flower. I have to make edibles. So it's very important to me to get a grow! My 1st, crashed and burned, literally just flowered no buds at 100 days. Hydro nursery said roots were fleshy colored from to much fertilizer. I watered with fertilizer every day for 2 weeks and ended up trying to rescue them with root enzymes. My ph was a 7. Read somewhere that was were it should be. Shit they were beautiful 33"'s tall. Jack Here-3. 1 White Widow and 2 of Kush. They stopped growing and smelling so I hope not to do that again
I also water with distilled H20 and didn't rinse coco Coir, it didn't say thought it was salt free. It's EC.so whatever that and TDS does is over my head! I'm growing w widow and OG kush and 1 lemon skunk! I use Coco Coir, learned to mixed with perlite 50% today?... the ladies are in a grow tent 32x32x64"'with 1000 watt adjustable dimmer for veg and flower. Company Is sending me a free light to try. It's sunlight spectrum 3500 watts anyone ever hear of this type of led? I don't know the 1000 watt can get up to 90° if not watched! So just so you know. The seeds are from 420, they are new seedlings of critical mass and power plant and Trainwreck. That being said, expensive seeds. Feminized. I live on a dairy farm, so I've got access to shit!! Litterally and litter also. It's a animal thing! Ha! enjoy your day be nice and smile always! Watch for me I'm hungry to know the secrets I don't know so let's go!

Back
Top Bottom