Who's growing new SeedsMan strains? I am!

@SeedsMan just introduced 14 new strains, and I ordered 5x of them during their 4/20 sale. I am growing our 3x of them this summer in my greenhouse on the coast of Maine.

They are: Lemonchello Haze, CBD Cream and Cheese, and Auto OG Kush Rolex .

Anyone else growing any of the other strains?

Lemonchello Haze, CBD Cream and Cheese, and Auto OG Kush Rolex all popped within 3 days after being put in soil.

OG Kush Rolex was stated in her 10-gallon fabric pot.

Lemonchello and Cream and Cheese will be transplanted into their 30-gallon fabric pots in a few weeks.

I lost the Lemonchello Haze seedling...not sure if it was cold temps or what.

OG Kush looking good as well as the @SeedsMan Auto Cheese which replaced an earlier lost Skunk #1 auto.

CBD Cheese and Cream planted in her 30-gallon pot. She looks smaller (but healthy) in there but I think she will soon be a monster....pics coming on mid-week update.

I reccomend her solely for ease of growth. Im a "relative" first time grower and I slipped a couple times but shes hung in there
Gotta love that!
I have a few of those strains now. I just started a Barney’s farm grow tho. Next round will include the combo CBD strain
The CBD Cheese and Cream has surprisingly fast growth...We'll see in 3-4 weeks after she stretches her roots in the big pot.
:cool:

Gotta love that!

The CBD Cheese and Cream has surprisingly fast growth...We'll see in 3-4 weeks after she stretches her roots in the big pot.
:cool:
I’m a maniac myself. Recently moved. Are you indoors or outdoors ? Your the first person I’ve seen to use same size pots as me lol

I’m a maniac myself. Recently moved. Are you indoors or outdoors ? Your the first person I’ve seen to use same size pots as me lol
I'm in a GH which is fully ventilated so I get all the benefits of "outdoor" (sunlight/breeze) without the hassles of frost, rain, etc.

This summer I have autos in 10-gallons and photos in 30 and 45-gallons.

I need more space before I can use my 65-gallons!

I have a few of those strains now. I just started a Barney’s farm grow tho. Next round will include the combo CBD strain
Next round of photos I do are all gonna be barneys. Think ima save my 2 peyote critical for when I know how to breed though. Gonna get some fem pollen from one of em. Pollenate the other and have an endless supply of a limited edition strain :p lol

30 gal was way too small I think. This was before budding too. Didn’t dare take pictures of all the bud lol
Nice!

I think 45-gallon is the sweet spot, with 65-gallon being that much better but with caveats. I can (just) barely drag a 45-gallon to shift it in my GH. Not sure if I could with the 65. I used 20 and 25's last summer in the GH and they were too small...30 was my compromise to go bigger but still be able to run a dozen in the GH.

You’ll love it.
Coast of Maine. Stonington blend. Super expensive tho
Ha! I mentioned that on my thread last week...$24 for a 1.5 cubic foot bag....

I figured I made about 350 gallons of my soil (with vermicompost and amendments) which, at that rate, would have been $700.

You might as well were a "I GROW WEED" shirt & hat when you are buying that....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom