Who's growing new SeedsMan strains? I am!

Nice one blew!. That og kush rolex looks tasty. I got the strawberry banana and black sugar running as we speak. Got a fair few of their beand waiting for their turn. I got Blue ice OG, Bruce Banger, The white OG, GelatOG... i think thats it for their new strains lol.
Heres Suge (Black sugar) and Spike (strawberry banana)

Ive got one of their Cinderella 99xblueberry going aswell Ive chopped a couple of their plants and Im definitely impressed. They will have a permanent place in every order I reckon. Why not right? They're cheap.

Shes going strong

I pulled all her tops to the outside a day or 2 ago and im just on my way to get some PK booster now :p

Nice, this is the method I want to use, SCROG with only one plant on an 80cm x 80cm x 160cm tent with a 400 WATT HPS.

Nice, this is the method I want to use, SCROG with only one plant on an 80cm x 80cm x 160cm tent with a 400 WATT HPS.
Thank you my friend. Thats my standard set up for that little tent now. Small space but rammed with tops. I got 3oz off that mama mia but I didnt allow much growth past the scrog, the strawberry banana now though is a fair bit further up and more open so im hoping to atleast beat that 3oz mark

I recently got my order from Seedsman. In that order I received 2 different Seedsman strains as freebies. Jack Herer and Gelato Og. I have not had great luck with seed bank freebies before. Different types of companies so maybe these will be different.

At least after reading this thread I am considering trying them again. I want to see what the Gelato is all about. This does me no good if all these seeds are just cheap give away stuff. HMMM decisions decisions decisions

I recently got my order from Seedsman. In that order I received 2 different Seedsman strains as freebies. Jack Herer and Gelato Og. I have not had great luck with seed bank freebies before. Different types of companies so maybe these will be different.

At least after reading this thread I am considering trying them again. I want to see what the Gelato is all about. This does me no good if all these seeds are just cheap give away stuff. HMMM decisions decisions decisions
Most of the freebies I got from @SeedsMan were solid...I got 2x Dark Devil autos this spring that I ran and she is a gorgeous bud!

Also hope to run another freebie I got (next summer) which is Northern Soul.... @Tattoodlineman grew one and it looked amazing.

Most of the freebies I got from @SeedsMan were solid...I got 2x Dark Devil autos this spring that I ran and she is a gorgeous bud!

Also hope to run another freebie I got (next summer) which is Northern Soul.... @Tattoodlineman grew one and it looked amazing.
Loved the dda when I ran it... might have to knock back the white widow auto i got waiting and chuck a dda bean in instead

To be fair seedsman switch up their freebies allll the time so i dont think its a case of getting rid of weak or cheap stock, its more promoting their own strains. Everything ive grown of theirs so far has been solid. Even the kush auto that i got bud rot on (my fault nothing to do with the strain) the buds that i salvaged are beauuuutiful.

I lost the Lemonchello Haze seedling...not sure if it was cold temps or what.

OG Kush looking good as well as the @SeedsMan Auto Cheese which replaced an earlier lost Skunk #1 auto.

CBD Cheese and Cream planted in her 30-gallon pot. She looks smaller (but healthy) in there but I think she will soon be a monster....pics coming on mid-week update.

I know this is an oldish post, but I bought a good few of the new Seedsman range too and it looks like I got the same freebies as you. I hope you have better luck with the RQS Diesel Auto - only 1 out of 4 germinated for me.
I also planted a Lemonchello Haze a few months ago along with a bunch of other seeds. It germinated fine but then after around 4 or 5 days it just went and died, I couldn't figure out why, all the others grew fine. I might try another one and see if I have any better luck.
Ok going to catch up on the rest of this thread and see what I'm in for .

Peace

I know this is an oldish post, but I bought a good few of the new Seedsman range too and it looks like I got the same freebies as you. I hope you have better luck with the RQS Diesel Auto - only 1 out of 4 germinated for me.
I also planted a Lemonchello Haze a few months ago along with a bunch of other seeds. It germinated fine but then after around 4 or 5 days it just went and died, I couldn't figure out why, all the others grew fine. I might try another one and see if I have any better luck.
Ok going to catch up on the rest of this thread and see what I'm in for .
My results exactly....interesting. The Lemonchello Haze died about 10-14 days in...I thought it was my soil being (possibly) too hot. I usually have issues with autos burning up in it, whereas some do well. I also recall my Diesel growing for a few weeks and then just fizzling out.

Did you also get the DDA?

My results exactly....interesting. The Lemonchello Haze died about 10-14 days in...I thought it was my soil being (possibly) too hot. I usually have issues with autos burning up in it, whereas some do well. I also recall my Diesel growing for a few weeks and then just fizzling out.

Did you also get the DDA?

haha, yes I did, grew it outdoors during our summer.

I think it would have benefited from more light, I have one DDA seed left that I might try growing indoors next time.
It was a lovely smoke.

Peace

Hey Blew, The Michigan mix soil I use is hot for some autos too. How did your dda's handle your soil? If the order comes soon I'll be growing them next and wonder if I need to change the soil some.
They loved my soil...with most autos I just cut it with more perlite and/or coir.

I am def growing more DDA this winter...all my summer autos were ok yields...they really want/need more light. Eager to see what DDA will do under my @TimberGrowLights for 20/4.

Back
Top Bottom