Will my buds get stronger?

Fietchen

Hi, I am a grower for years and i harvested a huge plant 2 weeks ago and I roll a big joint and i am Halfway through and not so high was i was the day's bevore i don't know why buds taste great resin ring around the joint but not so high just a litte bit :-( i try to tell my head the buds needs more time to cure i belive it's getting stronger when the thc change in the curing Prozeß what you think?

Here is the Bud

16728691834976150595430266829724.jpg

That bud still looks moist to me, so there’s a chance a good cure will improve the quality dramatically but only if it hasn’t dried out too much. It’s worth the time and effort if you’re not pleased with it.

a proper cure in the humidity range of 5.9-6.5 RH is necessary to bring out the true strength and taste of your pot. Growing it is just half the battle, and only a proper cure finishes the job. Curing is just as important with pot as it is with fine cigars and liquor.
Am I missing something or have you confused ph with rh?

That bud still looks moist to me, so there’s a chance a good cure will improve the quality dramatically but only if it hasn’t dried out too much. It’s worth the time and effort if you’re not pleased with it.

I thought the same think ;) I hope it! I roll a 2g Joint yesterday it taste great, it burn clean and not hurt my through, it has a resin ring but i was not really high just a litte kick so but it's only 2 week's old after Harvest.

The Quality looks good too you see the Trichomes so i hope it's getting stronger over the next weeks and belive it's not ready for the Bang :)

16729138990608537823369182599836.jpg
16729139259032372459104174412697.jpg

Yea keep them curing!
I’ve had grows that I thought were amazing after curing for a couple of weeks but after some time in the jars it was even better.
Usually the best buds are the last ones I have by the time I smoke through a harvest like a chimney

a proper cure in the humidity range of 5.9-6.5 RH is necessary to bring out the true strength and taste of your pot. Growing it is just half the battle, and only a proper cure finishes the job. Curing is just as important with pot as it is with fine cigars and liquor.

EDIT: correct RH range should have been stated as 59-65 RH

Yeah i know but i wasn't sure if the Bud getting stronger then because i always have buds left from the last crop and smoke it to the end so and the new crop have to wait so i smoke it then later. I mean also the buds getting stronger over the time in the curing proces so lucky you agree with that.

Yeah i know but i wasn't sure if the Bud getting stronger then because i always have buds left from the last crop and smoke it to the end so and the new crop have to wait so i smoke it then later. I mean also the buds getting stronger over the time in the curing proces so lucky you agree with that.

Cannabis will get progressively stronger the longer you cure it. I believe it’s upwards of 6 months of curing can have quite a noticeable impact on the strength of it. You’ll notice quite a difference just from curing for one month.

Hi, I am a grower for years and i harvested a huge plant 2 weeks ago and I roll a big joint and i am Halfway through and not so high was i was the day's bevore i don't know why buds taste great resin ring around the joint but not so high just a litte bit
Then there are the times when the plant does not co-operate and the THC strength is not there.

Is this a strain that you have grown before?

Bud looks a bit airy to me, this can happen if the lights to close and will affect potency, air-cooled, LED's and parabolic shades can cause this if you have always been told close as you can, this can be bad advice if misinterpreted because the plant doesn't burn and will look relatively ok but It's destroying your trichomes in the flower itself. What's your set-up?

Bud looks a bit airy to me, this can happen if the lights to close and will affect potency, air-cooled, LED's and parabolic shades can cause this if you have always been told close as you can, this can be bad advice if misinterpreted because the plant doesn't burn and will look relatively ok but It's destroying your trichomes in the flower itself. What's your set-up?

4 x cob leds 55w each and a 100w led panel Samsung leds total Watt of 300

Know i Grow with a DLI Chart

cannabis-dli-cycle-autos-1.png

Hi, I am a grower for years and i harvested a huge plant 2 weeks ago and I roll a big joint and i am Halfway through and not so high was i was the day's bevore i don't know why buds taste great resin ring around the joint but not so high just a litte bit :-( i try to tell my head the buds needs more time to cure i belive it's getting stronger when the thc change in the curing Prozeß what you think?

Here is the Bud

Have you smoked this strain before & did it get you high back then ? If no to either, maybe that strain doesn't have the Terpenes in it that you like. The Terpenes cause the effect. The THC makes the effect stronger. But a good 4-6 week Cure always helps.

I harvested a huge plant 2 weeks ago and I roll a big joint and i am Halfway through and not so high as i was the day's before

Are you saying you're not as high, smoking the same plant?

This could be due to tolerance. I've experienced this where I get less high a few days after... smoking the same bud.

resin ring

You've mentioned this twice and it's new to me, what is 'resin ring'?

In Aus. a ring can mean anus but I don't think you mean you have resin there 😆

j

Here is the Bud

Curing a bud will not increase the thc level of the bud!! So no it will not make it stronger!
It will make it taste and smoke better though!!

Are you saying you're not as high, smoking the same plant?

This could be due to tolerance. I've experienced this where I get less high a few days after... smoking the same bud.

You've mentioned this twice and it's new to me, what is 'resin ring'?

In Aus. a ring can mean anus but I don't think you mean you have resin there 😆

j
Different nuggets from different areas on the plant could potentially be much different in quality and quantity of THC.

Back
Top Bottom