Will this veg more? First sign of pre flower with this small plant!

Thanks guys for all the advice. I am using hydro synthetic nutes called Manutec Nitroplus for veg and Potash for flower.

I did find out its missing sulphate so got organic aloevoera nutes for that and cal mag.

your nutes are all over the map. the potash should explode stuff real good too.

get some cannabis specific nutes. at this point something simple to use like a jacks or mega crop would be the way to go. geo could fit the bill but it won't work with that media too well.

i wouldnt mix organic and synthetic not because they interact with each other or anything but because organic ferts usually rely on an active soil biology and if you’re mainly using synthetic nutes the soil fauna will be less active and less diverse than optimal. that may cause slower release of available nutrients from organic inputs. whatever you add organically will have a directly available portion of nutrients and an initially unavailable portion of nutrients that rely on soil biology to be broken down. its not not possible to mix those two different systems and get good results but its just easier to stick to one style imo.

he built a frankensoil on top of it. no way to tell what it is getting and when. it's gonna be impossible to tell where his mix needs to be. he'll have to feed by a read on the plants.

I had bought only organic liquid fert but returned it as it had really high NK(12-13).

Someone told me the nute was too hot so got a hydroponic nute.
Manutec nitroplus (8-1.6-3)
I will not add nutes later on with the oscomote veg mix. Once I have more experience with coco I will decide if I want to use a seed mix or coco.
Seed mix don't have too much nutes on it so I can control the feeding.
I also have cal mag (4-0-0)

ok you should have mixed those slow release ferts to your medium instead of layering them. i dont even know if osmocote is for edible plants, i’m so unknowledgeable when it comes to sythetic nutrients. but what i would suggest at this point is to water it deep, seeing your pics your medium looks extremely dry, roots will not grow into dry medium. if you have slow release fert in there you may not need to feed at all but if you have layered them that layer could cause problems for your roots as too much salt burns plant tissue so i’d keep it moist.

other than that you can start over with better preparation. good luck.

your nutes are all over the map. the potash should explode stuff real good too.

get some cannabis specific nutes. at this point something simple to use like a jacks or mega crop would be the way to go. geo could fit the bill but it won't work with that media too well.

he built a frankensoil on top of it. no way to tell what it is getting and when. it's gonna be impossible to tell where his mix needs to be. he'll have to feed by a read on the plants.

yeah i’d start over and wouldnt grow autos either but works for some.

ok you should have mixed those slow release ferts to your medium instead of layering them. i dont even know if osmocote is for edible plants, i’m so unknowledgeable when it comes to sythetic nutrients. but what i would suggest at this point is to water it deep, seeing your pics your medium looks extremely dry, roots will not grow into dry medium. if you have slow release fert in there you may not need to feed at all but if you have layered them that layer could cause problems for your roots as too much salt burns plant tissue so i’d keep it moist.

other than that you can start over with better preparation. good luck.

yeah i’d start over and wouldnt grow autos either but works for some.
I only planted 2 plants on the slow fert mix. The photo is fine but auto has really messed up. I have started two other auto in seed mix and coco mix which I started 2 days ago.

I have really learned a lot from this auto grow.

I only planted 2 plants on the slow fert mix. The photo is fine but auto has really messed up. I have started two other auto in seed mix and coco mix which I started 2 days ago.

I have really learned a lot from this auto grow.
regardless they look extremely dry be aware of that and starting over is probably the best way so good luck. this time bit more research and a bit more preparation could help you achieve great results!

Hello Guys,
It's been a week since it started growing those flowering pistils.
I am just confused, what dosage of nute should i give her now?
I am just giving her half a nute of Nitro nutes and half strength calmag.
How much nute should I give her now and when I should I change to Potash nutes?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also how does the plant flower. I mean does it grow more nodes and flower vertically or its just grows flower vertically without additional nodes?

The auto is the one to the upper left side.

20220511_221323.jpg

20220511_221320.jpg

20220511_221236.jpg

Hello Guys,
It's been a week since it started growing those flowering pistils.
I am just confused, what dosage of nute should i give her now?
I am just giving her half a nute of Nitro nutes and half strength calmag.
How much nute should I give her now and when I should I change to Potash nutes?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

you should be feeding at wk 2 flowering levels. your bottle should have a chart telling you the mix.
we can't tell you the exact amounts since we have no idea what it's getting in that frankensoil you built. you'll just have to feed and hope. keep a close eye on it.

Also how does the plant flower. I mean does it grow more nodes and flower vertically or its just grows flower vertically without additional nodes?

they should about double in flower.

edit : the photo will continue to veg

you should be feeding at wk 2 flowering levels. your bottle should have a chart telling you the mix.
we can't tell you the exact amounts since we have no idea what it's getting in that frankensoil you built. you'll just have to feed and hope. keep a close eye on it.

they should about double in flower.

edit : the photo will continue to veg
Thanks mate.
The nutrient I have doesn't say anything about the feeding schedule according to weeks.
I have nitroplus for veg and Manutec Potash for flower so will start adding it.
For this small auto plant should I add half or full strength now.
Here is the link for the flower nutes.

I also have these for the photo for extra potassium

For this small auto plant should I add half or full strength now.

start on the low side with both and work up. 1/4 to 1/2 dose and watch the plants.

If’n it were me I’d cut my losses and bin the auto, plant a new one. I seriously doubt it will give you more than a couple joints worth. Once an auto starts to flower it will continue, no stopping it. The photos can be saved. I’d start by getting rid of the “frankensoil” and repot with a good quality soil. Just my .02 worth.

The photos can be saved. I’d start by getting rid of the “frankensoil” and repot with a good quality soil. Just my .02 worth.

i always recommend photos and cannabis specific media and nutes for a first grow.

If’n it were me I’d cut my losses and bin the auto, plant a new one. I seriously doubt it will give you more than a couple joints worth. Once an auto starts to flower it will continue, no stopping it. The photos can be saved. I’d start by getting rid of the “frankensoil” and repot with a good quality soil. Just my .02 worth.
I have ordered a green house so might put this auto outside and free up space for a new auto.
I am growing the bigger healthier looking photo on seed mix. They are doing fine and have tons of nodes.

My plant do seems to be small or short
The top of the photo is getting about 600 to 700 par. Is that too much?
The other photo is in the slow fert which is fine but not healthy and bushy as the deed nix plant. There's no way I am gona throw the plant. I can still learn lots about flower stage with this small plant. It is very sad though but made me learn lot of things. Photo are very forgiving I guess. Hope to do a good auto the second run.

I have ordered a green house so might put this auto outside and free up space for a new auto.
I am growing the bigger healthier looking photo on seed mix. They are doing fineand have tons of nodes.

My plant do seems to be small or short
The top of the photo is getting about 600 to 700 par. Is that too much?
The other auto is in the slow fert which is fine but not healthy and bushy as the deed nix plant. There's no way I am gona throw the plant. I can still learn lots about flower stage with this small plant. It is very sad though but made me learn lot of things. Photo are very forgiving I guess. Hope to do a good auto the second run.

well don't feel bad. everyone starts somewhere and they're not dead yet. even better, you could get something at the end as a first taste.. most folk take a few grows to get there. but it does happen. have patience.

the first thing to do is research. read through piles of stuff on this site in particular. there are loads of ways to successfully grow and there are great examples of every single method here.

next to do is set up a grow journal and load it up with the set up info. you find examples everywhere but a brief idea of how to set it up can be found here

when you are asking for help or guidance on the forum it's good to give a bit of background. the pics are great, and are sorta required, the other stuff the members find useful are here

there are a few other useful things you can find in my sig under helpful links etc.
i hopes this helps a bit.

when i talk to new growers i always recommend starting with feminized photo seeds.
i also suggest a neutral soil type growing media - like hp promix - as that combination tends to be the easiest on new growers.

i grow a method called hempy - straight perlite in a passive hydro style - and i recommend that or coco second as a first try. all are cannabis specific approaches and media.

long before sprouting i recommend getting a good environmental space set up with decent gear. it's far harder to catch up on the fly. but it is tempting to jump in no idea. most of us did it at one time.

outdoor is good if you have the climate etc, but most will want to grow indoor through flower at some time.

oop: forgot to add you look a bit dry and under fed.

well don't feel bad. everyone starts somewhere and they're not dead yet. even better, you could get something at the end as a first taste.. most folk take a few grows to get there. but it does happen. have patience.

the first thing to do is research. read through piles of stuff on this site in particular. there are loads of ways to successfully grow and there are great examples of every single method here.

next to do is set up a grow journal and load it up with the set up info. you find examples everywhere but a brief idea of how to set it up can be found here

when you are asking for help or guidance on the forum it's good to give a bit of background. the pics are great, and are sorta required, the other stuff the members find useful are here

there are a few other useful things you can find in my sig under helpful links etc.
i hopes this helps a bit.

when i talk to new growers i always recommend starting with feminized photo seeds.
i also suggest a neutral soil type growing media - like hp promix - as that combination tends to be the easiest on new growers.

i grow a method called hempy - straight perlite in a passive hydro style - and i recommend that or coco second as a first try. all are cannabis specific approaches and media.

long before sprouting i recommend getting a good environmental space set up with decent gear. it's far harder to catch up on the fly. but it is tempting to jump in no idea. most of us did it at one time.

outdoor is good if you have the climate etc, but most will want to grow indoor through flower at some time.
Thanks mate.
I do have a journal.
It was mainly for the two photoperiod but I also started this auto after a week.

Now I have one more auto in the seed mix(8 days old) and another in coco(4 days old). I have done tons of research but theory is far away from the real thing.

I have noticed the coco one already had a bigger leaf compared to the seed mix. Only issue is that it has to be looked at and watered everyday.

Thanks mate.
I do have a journal.
It was manly for the two photoperiod but I also started this auto after a week.

i strongly suggest getting through a couple photo grows, and fill a few jars up before taking too much on and fucking around. you can't control when autos trigger, and if they run in to issues you can't extend veg time to fix it.

Now I have one more auto in the seed mix(8 days old) and another in coco(4 days old). I have done tons of research but theory is far away from the real thing.

autos can be touchier than photo regs or fems. their needs / feed sched may not sync with photos if you run them side by side. just be ready for that.

I have noticed the coco one already had a bigger lead compared to the seed mix. Only issue is that it has to be looked at and watered everyday.

coco is a passive hydro style. it's going to need a frequent feeding schedule. up to daily in flower. they grow bit quick.
you may want to center on a single media at a time. then move in to others.

Back
Top Bottom