Win 20 Premium Seeds - Best Crop King Seeds Grow Journal Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start my own Grow Journal within the next few hours. I'm going to plant "Black Willie"
Willie Nelson (famous country singer) won the Cannabis Cup in 2005 for this Strain of his own. It reads Fantastic. & It's Indoor Too. I'm really going to give a 100% this time around. I'm certain I'll Get Out what I Put In as they say. Turns out that's very True. I share this Humility as to try to help Any Other New Growers out there to take it to heart! You Will GET OUT what You Put IN to your Lovely Ladies, I plan on putting a Journal together on my 3 Grows, & what I used each time for Soil, Nutrients etc,etc.
I will be following ALL instructions EXACTLY as directed this time around. I look forward to all journals on this site as they are Literally an Information Super Highway... Once again 420 Grow Chat impresses me to no end.

Sincerely: D. :bravo: :thumb:

20151115_070735.jpg
Here is my new grow journal. I am growing Crop King White widow in Coco with organic Nutes Crop King Seeds White Widow Coco Grow

For me I need 16 weeks from clone cut to harvest so there is no way I'll make the December deadline when is the next one finish does it matter if it's an old journal or is there a rule as to when you first start your plant journal can they be clones or does it have to be seed

Hello All, If you have ordered from us and have been growing our strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain.

What to do?

1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner + consolation prizes to select few (only deserving journals).

2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title. (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Grow Journal)

The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag. If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code.

Let me know if you have questions. Good luck!

Here's the guidelines again. Any plant, any journal. Old or new for as long as they are Crop King Seeds. Winners should provide proof that the genetics are from us (eg. proof of purchase like receipt, packaging, order # , etc.

Judging will be last week of December. Announcement will be December 31st.

I finally have got it thanx so much for the info & I'm headed over to check Bucket Dweller I'm just waiting for Monday Morning to roll around so I can get my last needed supplies. I'm embarrassed I must admit that all the Cannabibles teach to get ALL U NEED BEFORE Germinating the seeds, Duh! Won't happen again. In my defense though I found out about the things I was missing whilst reading my Cannabible 3 I should have maybe read IT First eh! Grow & Learn, we all have to go through it. I find that as long as you stick to your own watering, Nutrient & Soil mixtures. I'm quite happy with my Cabinet & the ability to grow amazing weed in it. I look forward to a great harvest & Wish ALL the same. Sincerely:Donny :Namaste: :Namaste:

:peacetwo: :hookah:

We have a Celebration Pipe made by artist Steve DaPiper in Maui, Hawaii, for our Grow Journal contest winner.

This pipe is unbreakable. It is formed in lava stone and tipped in Platinum. Comes with a velvet bag, gift box and certificate of authenticity. Of course this prize will be in addition to the seeds already promised. Good luck to all!

FullSizeRender106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom