Win Your Favourite Cannabis Seeds For Free At The Vault

OK, so when I was trying to quit drinking nobody sent me to the beer store... why would you send me to the bean store when I can't control my seed purchasing?
OMG thank you! I love beans!!!!

Especially the GG#4. This is one from a breederI haven't tried so I figure it would be good to check out.

A good blast from the past.
skunk-1-feminised_0.jpg

Sensi Seeds
sensi_seeds_breeder2017.jpg

Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds
In stock
£15.78
Select pack size
3 Seeds
5 Seeds
10 Seeds
25 Se

I had to make 2 choices so many great strains and breeders to choose from I couldn't pick just one
I'm a big fan of Barney's Farm and these look great. easy to grow and high thc content what's not to like

My next choice is BlackBerry from fast buds. Have never grown a fast buds auto but would love to try one. Supposed to go purple I bet it looks amazing

Thanks @George from The Vault another awesome promotion.

I've become quite the ACE fan...they consistently drop some "fire"...although I haven't tried this particular strain, I'd luv to run it...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Sounds great again

I'll start paroosing yer site now
Cannabis-Seeds-Competition.png

So you may have noticed that The Vault have been going crazy with our new cannabis seeds competitions, promotions and new breeders being added to the site? If not check out all the current ones now live at our offers page! At last count we had 5 live at the same time and with what we have planned, this will (pardon the pun) continue to grow over the coming weeks.

Are you ready for yet another awesome cannabis seeds giveaway?, this time with a different little twist. Usually when we run a cannabis seed competition or promotion it is in conjunction with our breeders to help build awareness of a new strain or to announce a new seedbank that has been add to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store’s roster.

For this one we will be letting you choose the prize!

Wait…What?

Yep, you read that right, The Vault are (possibly) the only seedbank that allows our customers to choose their own freebies in the cart in our “choose your own freebie section” when making a purchase from The Vault so we are using that approach for this promo too. You maybe already have a favourite cannabis seed, or you might want to take a browse through our extensive cannabis seed collection to choose a strain you have had your eye on to try out, or maybe you will find something new to pique your interest?

This will allow us to gather some intelligence on what you, our customers are looking for in a strain, what’s important to you, what gets you excited when choosing a cannabis seeds strain so we can further refine The Vault to even better deliver what you are looking for! Be part of our customer research and win a free 10 pack of your favourite cannabis seeds, not bad eh?

How to enter:

We will be giving away a pack of 10 seeds (or closest pack size if 10’s are not an option), of your choice!

All you need to do, is browse the The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store website and find your favourite strain (if its not in stock don’t worry, we will order them in for you), add a comment to this thread with a link to the product you would like to win and maybe tell us a little bit about why that strain is your favourite, or if you haven’t tried it as yet, then what is it that attracts you to that strain:

Winners will be selected by using random number generator and announced on the 24th Oct.
I would love to try some of the "Good shit Feminized"

Hey @George from The Vault, thanks so much for yet another awesome giveaway/contest! You guys at The Vault are just cranking them out these days - much appreciated.

My request would be for this:

It has made it into my shopping cart many times, but I have yet to actually pull the trigger on it.

Thanks again!

Oh these seeds I stumbled across these while window shopping on the vault I have read awesome things about the terps the thc content and also how awesome they are for people with a ridiculous amount of medical issues but if I am honest I would be humbled to nurture any of the genetics the vault stock but really love the fruity high thc genetics that you sell
Such a awesome seedbank #teamvault really changing the game for growers everywhere
Keep up the awesome work guys
Stay blessed

I can’t get over the colors of the Good Shit Fems. I’d love to see what kind of flavor I can pull out of that, but I favor Indicas more.
I believe I'd want to go with the Cherries Jubilee if I could chose! Go big or don’t go at all.

Awesome promo!
I’d love a shot at this! Their reputation is stellar. The fems only come in a 5 pack, but it’s all cool.
:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom