Win Your Favourite Cannabis Seeds For Free At The Vault

LSD
By Barney’s Farm
I’ve had my eye on this strain for the better part of the year but haven’t gotten around to ordering it yet. It looks phenomenal and I love the mazar-I-sheriff strain, I want to see how the skunk #1 genetics compliment that already amazing strain. Even more I want to see what I can do with those seeds! :420:

Maybe a better look at this one would be cool:
liked the "Specifications" write up, and the write up in the "Description" reads like a great way to wrap up any day. :love: the name.

I read some good reviews - now I'd like to try growing some of these exotics (that colour!). And I'm not up for that which is the original source of that name... :laughtwo:

@George from The Vault Holy freakin cow bud. I keep telling people, the Vault is the BEST cannabis seed supplier period!

Personally, Id choose ANY of the following due to smell, look, strain type, high, medical properties and that Ive not tried any of them so far!

FastBuds Seeds
Pineapple Express
Dutch Passion
Californian Orange
Barneys Farm
Amnesia Lemon
BC Bud Depot
BC Blueberry
Seedsman
Black Sugar

Love love fruit flavors and energetic/get up and go kinda cannabis.

Also loves some darn good kush strains!

Thanks again for being a boss and for the opportunity to win top knotch Genetics...

Oh boy, oh boy, I cant wait. Only 1 day till a winner is announced!!! BOOOOYEAHHH!

Because i want a good stable sativa to cross with my Dinachem. Chemstroyer. Hahah. And i like the genetics of these guys.

Congrats buddy, you were selected using random number generator to win this part of the promo, please send me a PM with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize!

Thanks guys. I’m ecstatic. This may be the first giveaway i’ve ever won. I wasn’t really expecting to win. It was a futile attempt. Now i gotta make some arrangements ‘cause i really want these seeds. Well anyway, thanks for organizing this generous giveaway @George from The Vault i’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks for a fast and discreet shipping @George from The Vault and also thanks for this giveaway of course.

4 of them are in the water now! Let’s see what happens.

3CF09A0A-C8E2-4D57-99DB-20125C29C90C.jpeg32FA71DE-D891-4044-9E49-A4D02B3EC7B3.jpeg

Congrats again @CrimsonEcho
All the best with your breeding endeavors. :cheer:

Thanks man.

I’m definitely gonna include this beauty in my future breeding projects. It’s gonna bring so much to my current genetic pool. I can’t wait!

Back
Top Bottom