Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

New Beans for the vault
image.jpg

Ordered a half pack of Terple from In House. Should be getting some of his new OGKB 2 crosses as a freebie and some Orange Flambé crosses from Rocky Mountain High

Black Cherry O’s #3

This was the smallest of the BCO’s. She taught me a lot about selecting a keeper though. WAIT TILL THE END TO DECIDE WHICH ONE TO KEEP! She yielded the least of these but her terps are levels above BCO1, which was the largest. She is straight cherry. Smoke and all! A sweet sweet cherry smell. Candy! I haven’t sampled her yet, gonna give them all another week, but I had a good friend try some last night! Put him on his ass with a grin! Yield: 66.2g

Black Cherry O’s #2

This one came in 2nd in size and has some nice terps herself! Not quite at loud as #3 but very unique compared to other strains I’ve experienced. She is the darkest of the BCO’s and I just have a feeling she’s gonna be a killer! Yield: 69.8g

Black Cherry O’s #1

No pics of this girl! She was my favorite throughout the grow but I think it was just because she was the biggest of these 3. She was a beautiful plant throughout the grow. Yield: 76g!

Gorilla Glue #4

Gifted from @Grandpa Tokin so she was special to me throughout the grow. She was by far my biggest yielder. Stickiest of the lot! Not sure where her terps are headed. I’ve had a hard time getting her rH to stay in the curing range. It’s there now. 62. So I will be giving her 2-3 more weeks probably just to get the best effect. Even at that, my friend sampled a lil bit of her last night and liked it better than the BCO’s. So I have high hopes for this one. Yield: 99.5g

Pugsbreath #3

This one was the one that was not OGKB dominant. Nevertheless she is super frosty! So stinky. Some kind of spice! Stinks up the whole room when I crack the jar. Quickly! She yielded in the middle of these 3 but there was just barely 4g difference between the largest and the smallest. Yield: 48.7g

Pugsbreath #1

This was the largest of the Pugsbreath and the one I had picked as a keeper early on. Turns out #2 is the one I wish I was able to keep. #1 was more vigorous and frosted up earlier than the rest. Smells like a spicy garlic meat foot! Most powerful terps from any of the plants this grow! Yield: 52g

Pugsbreath #2

Last but not least..PB2! Smallest yielding plant of the whole grow. An absolute frost monster. She threw on the trichomes at the very end of life. Smells like Bigfoot’s dick! Pretty sure! Hope I get a chance to grow another like this one day! Yield: 47.8g

Back
Top Bottom