Wolfskins First Grow

No it didn't bro! It opened it up a tiny bit more! Will the plant expand enough to get it off? Or do I need to pull out the surgeon tools lol
Post a pic in natural light, we got a guy on call :nervous-guy:

Camera kinda sucks! I managed to see another chunk of dirt there I rolled to lean on the helmet I guess its called so hopefully by morning it will be off a little more?? I am scared to put to much dirt over it

Attachments

• 20201025_222344.jpg
    20201025_222344.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201025_222316.jpg
    20201025_222316.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 15
Camera kinda sucks! I managed to see another chunk of dirt there I rolled to lean on the helmet I guess its called so hopefully by morning it will be off a little more?? I am scared to put to much dirt over it
My camera sucks also but it still gets used. I suck and I don't get used still. :headbanger:

No it didn't bro! It opened it up a tiny bit more! Will the plant expand enough to get it off? Or do I need to pull out the surgeon tools lol
Let this be a lesson to you! Lmao! Next time, plant the seed a tad bit deeper so the friction of it being pushed through the medium pulls the seed casing off.

don’t be afraid to cover it up, it will automatically go against gravity and drive it’s self straight up if it’s got a good foundation to plant her feet in.

All you can really do now is, hope she pushes the seed casing off as the cotyledons mature. One thing to help it, is put a droplet of water on the seed, this helps loosen the tight seeds grasp on the cotyledons. As they mature and grow out horizontally, the loos seed should just pop off!!

Yeah... most phone emojis don’t work here on 420... but there’s a list of emojis you can use under the smiley icon top right of you’re tool bar above where you type text into :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

Let this be a lesson to you! Lmao! Next time, plant the seed a tad bit deeper so the friction of it being pushed through the medium pulls the seed casing off.

don’t be afraid to cover it up, it will automatically go against gravity and drive it’s self straight up if it’s got a good foundation to plant her feet in.

All you can really do now is, hope she pushes the seed casing off as the cotyledons mature. One thing to help it, is put a droplet of water on the seed, this helps loosen the tight seeds grasp on the cotyledons. As they mature and grow out horizontally, the loos seed should just pop off!!

Yeah... most phone emojis don’t work here on 420... but there’s a list of emojis you can use under the smiley icon top right of you’re tool bar above where you type text into :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Cool thanks

Back
Top Bottom