This is what I have happening this morning

Attachments

• 20201026_093055.jpg
    20201026_093055.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20201026_093046.jpg
    20201026_093046.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 22
toothpick will knock that off no problem. just go easy and be careful. all it needs is a little encouragement.

i wind up having to do it all the time with my media and germination style.

Do you like those peat pucks? I germinated in a similar thing and didn't get helmet head for once , I think ill be using them.instead of paper towel
I love starting in peat pucks.

I go from water to PT, then into peat puck... but it all depends on how deep you put the seed in the initial transplant. The friction of it moving through the medium is what’ll pull the seed off for you.:thumb:
This is what I have happening this morning
its looking good man! Just like @bluter said, it looks to be barely hanging on!
You can use the toothpick idea but I would put a droplet of water on it to help loosen it up a bit before trying to pry it off of there! :thumb:

I love starting in peat pucks. I just posted a video on IG of a root ball, showing how hard those roots coming out of the bag hold on to the medium it’s transplanted into.

I go from water to PT, then into peat puck... but it all depends on how deep you put the seed in the initial transplant. The friction of it moving through the medium is what’ll pull the seed off for you.:thumb:

its looking good man! Just like @bluter said, it looks to be barely hanging on!
You can use the toothpick idea but I would put a droplet of water on it to help loosen it up a bit before trying to pry it off of there! :thumb:
Yeahhh buddy! It came off no problem toothpick worked great but it felt like surgury so try not to do that again lol

Wow I’m just amazed at all the nice helpful people on this site. The amount of knowledge available and shared is unbelievable i am so happy to be here!
I think I welcomed you in a different thread, but what’s one more!! Welcome to 420 old hippie!!

stick around, there will be lots more knowledge thrown out there!! Maybe a bit of bull shittin around as well!

Back
Top Bottom