Wood's Garden #2

I did find a pretty pic it's called the Paridise Flower crossed with Blue-Berry. Tasty looking buds if I say so.
018102.JPG

I guess maybe I should've put my glasses on. My lady said the flower didn't smoke all that well..................

Ok wood You must be having good time tonight.:grinjoint:
Where can I order some of those? ;)

I did find a pretty pic it's called the Paridise Flower crossed with Blue-Berry. Tasty looking buds if I say so.
018102.JPG

I guess maybe I should've put my glasses on. My lady said the flower didn't smoke all that well..................

Reminds me of the way we used to hang plastic flowers on our outdoories to disguise em:rofl:

Hi Wood Was a crazy day today. Had to go the high ground, really didn't feel like doing it, but better than drowning. I was surprised as hell when I got home, the mail was delivered today, even though everyone else was off because of the island was waiting for disaster. Never know about things.:ganjamon:

Thx Ya'll and Lil I hope ya diet soda or you might start catching up with me atad. Like they say you know you are getting older when you buy the same size pants you did when you were 30 only you buckle your belt alittle lower. Now if that makes sense to you congrads!!!!!!! your there on the other side of that hill. Surf was up huh OMM? Needs to wash the house away, then insurance will kick in? Better than taking a hit on the sale price. Glad you up and moving tho. Yes Slim she does, I could say she got me,,,,, but that plays into bad taste. Laters Ya''ll

Thx Ya'll and Lil I hope ya diet soda or you might start catching up with me atad. Like they say you know you are getting older when you buy the same size pants you did when you were 30 only you buckle your belt alittle lower. Now if that makes sense to you congrads!!!!!!! your there on the other side of that hill. Surf was up huh OMM? Needs to wash the house away, then insurance will kick in? Better than taking a hit on the sale price. Glad you up and moving tho. Yes Slim she does, I could say she got me,,,,, but that plays into bad taste. Laters Ya''ll

Yea it missed us. I went up on a hill and took all the usual stuff for a weeks survival. Better safe than sorry.:ganjamon:

Joanne stayed here in the house. She said it would be nothing to worry about and was right.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

OMM said:
She said it would be nothing to worry about...

There were plenty of stories from Hurricane Katrina that started off with those infamous words...boy, that was a nasty year down there, felt like I was a bowling pin and the bowling ball was hurricanes lol. 'Canes to the east, 'canes to the west...glad to hear nothing happened though!

There were plenty of stories from Hurricane Katrina that started off with those infamous words...boy, that was a nasty year down there, felt like I was a bowling pin and the bowling ball was hurricanes lol. 'Canes to the east, 'canes to the west...glad to hear nothing happened though!

I can imagine that very thing happening, however I don't argue with my ex wife. If she wants to stay fine. :allgood:

I hear ya OMM maybe it will happen. JK I just got done wtaering the flower room. I have a Skunk going that the leaves are soo damn huge they block out the lites. I don't like to pick their main processing plants but these were alittle to big for a inside garden. Well heres one.
Leafage1.JPG

Heres my honeys garage pipe. She likes to keep it pretty. I don't blame her.
Well this is a skunk passion flower plant.
Paridise_MaryJane.JPG

Everyone who grows afew crops knows it doesn't really do enough to post pic's all the time. If you look at your plant everyday, you don't see shit. Soon as I start taking plants out I'll post pic's of them till then, Stay tuned. an thx all supporters.

Life, enjoy I have afew updates to do. My back been down for afew days. I'll post in a tad. Sweet life all friends.

Back
Top Bottom