Wrek0ne East Coast Outdoor Patio Grow - Growology - 1st Grow

Re: Wrek0ne east coast outdoor patio grow/growology 1st grow

Hey guys I think ima start growology step 2 with my critical at 1/4 strength in 1 gallon jug . Just to see how it does or should I do 1/2

You could try at 1/2 strength. If you were using a soil without earthworm castings, you could use it at full strength, but I don't know how much N-P-K those castings have added to your potting mix.

You could try at 1/2 strength. If you were using a soil without earthworm castings, you could use it at full strength, but I don't know how much N-P-K those castings have added to your potting mix.

When I feed with step 2 do I make sure water drains out?

Hey guys I just transplanted my critical and forgot to add growology step 1. Is there any way I can add it or should it be fine? I also watered it with step 2

It's still worth adding it. Try using a fork or a stick like a chopstick to loosen the soil without getting too close to the plant so as not to disturb it or damage the roots. Then use the same fork or stick to work the Step 1 into the potting mix. That should be fine. As the roots grow and spread throughout the growing medium, they will come in contact with the mycorrhizae. And the humates in Step 1 will still be great for your growing medium.

John

It's still worth adding it. Try using a fork or a stick like a chopstick to loosen the soil without getting too close to the plant so as not to disturb it or damage the roots. Then use the same fork or stick to work the Step 1 into the potting mix. That should be fine. As the roots grow and spread throughout the growing medium, they will come in contact with the mycorrhizae. And the humates in Step 1 will still be great for your growing medium.

John

Thanks john ima do that right now while the soil is still moist

Hey guys should I feed , water , feed , water ?

No - dissolve 1 tbsp of the fertilizer (either Step 2 or 3) in 1 gallon of water (use tap water and let it sit out uncovered for over 24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate) and use that solution every time you water. Feeding and watering both happen at the same time.

Royal queen Critical : 3 weeks from seed
I just started using growology step 2

image11635.jpg
image11636.jpg

Hey my easy ryder is starting to show white pistols or preflowers . Should I use growology step 3 ?

Seems premature to switch to Step 3 now. They've only been getting Step 2 for about a week, right?

Back
Top Bottom