X Marks the Spot - XLR8's Big Bang Auto Hydro Grow 2011

Nice going xl -so chopping in a day or 2 cool.way to grow bro:welldone:
:bravo:
:420:

:thanks: Spike, appreciate you dropping by. I need you to be my photographer, you take such great pics (of some great plants, too, I might add).

Hope you're surviving the heat okay!

I put a pic of your auto up in front of my autos, just so they know what they are supposed to look like! My mystery auto looks like an indica version of Dr. Grinspoon...

You sir, have raised the bar on what autos can do. :bravo:

Ah, man - :thanks: Endive! You grow great looking plants, they don't need too much inspiration, I'm sure. Besides, the plant did the work, I just fed it and stuff. ;)

I like that reference: "Indica version of Dr. Grinspoon". :) I would love to grow Dr. Grinspoon someday - but I'd need a MUCH taller grow-space I think.

Lol, You pass out again brother??:rofl: Thats awesome man, that last post had me remembering a few times similar to that!

Thats great news my friend, I'm really anxious to see the #s on her, and a 2 week cure smoke report too. What a great job you did with her in that WF, much props bro!
You really got me thinking about the Exhale too, I mean, whats some Co2 in my bedroom right??

Hi Quix!

You'd be bursting out of your space with a little CO2 added to the equation I think - branches breaking through walls. ;)

You could always just breathe heavier... Get the wife to help?

Hi Quix!

You'd be bursting out of your space with a little CO2 added to the equation I think - branches breaking through walls. ;)

Now that just sounds kinky :)

Now that just sounds kinky :)

Well, a little heavy breathing now and then - just for the sake of the plants - isn't such a bad thing?

"C'mon honey, let's get naked and give the plants some much needed CO2!"

Hi Quix!

Funny you should say that brother! Between myself, my wife, and our 80 lb dog, I've always thought there was a healthy added dose of o2 in the room.
Especially on "those days" roflmao....:high-five:

DUDE, I had a pack of Beagles. Back home I use to love to run'em. They use to love following me and they were careful of my plants. I know them little pup's use to pant in my greenhouse's. A little fan to move them hot breathed dogs exhale spread.There was like 6 pup's. Some of the prettiest rabbit dog's I ever owned.
Great to hear the Lady likes plants too. THAT's very important. Especially were you need 'that extra' room for a veg room. JK tho. But as a grower, I always wanna expand. That is one sweet unit you are using. Dude the harvest is always the sweetest part. I hope you get the quailty=to the grade the plant was. Plant was a A- 1 Grow. GL and Keepem Green

DUDE, I had a pack of Beagles. Back home I use to love to run'em. They use to love following me and they were careful of my plants. I know them little pup's use to pant in my greenhouse's. A little fan to move them hot breathed dogs exhale spread.There was like 6 pup's. Some of the prettiest rabbit dog's I ever owned.
Great to hear the Lady likes plants too. THAT's very important. Especially were you need 'that extra' room for a veg room. JK tho. But as a grower, I always wanna expand. That is one sweet unit you are using. Dude the harvest is always the sweetest part. I hope you get the quailty=to the grade the plant was. Plant was a A- 1 Grow. GL and Keepem Green

Man I can't wait to see what this plant looks like chopped. Sample buds are fantastic (other than flavor being uncured, etc.) Really potent - nice creeper high. Can't wait to see how they are after a good cure.

Here's to happy harvests and jars full of big fat buds -- for everyone! :high-five:

I'm a little bit hiiiiiiigh.

Some day we'll move to a different house, and space to grow will be really high on the priority list. I'm really happy to have expanded my space some this summer. I have space outside the tent that I should be able to veg with, but it's still in a secure separate room. I'm loving this new set-up so far -- but yeah, I'd love to have a lot more space someday!

I follow you, Shaggie and this new crop (ha!) of growers and am humbled. My current grow is only my 5th grow ever and my first one in soil, sure, but you guys are setting the bar WAY fucking high. :adore:

I follow you, Shaggie and this new crop (ha!) of growers and am humbled. My current grow is only my 5th grow ever and my first one in soil, sure, but you guys are setting the bar WAY fucking high. :adore:

:thanks: Jozo-sha! That truly means a lot to me. I appreciate it a ton, but I still have soooo much to learn. A very wise person once said, "I'm just an egg...", and I still feel like I fit that description best of all. And yes, that wise person was you. :)

I appreciate the kind words and the +rep my friend. :high-five:

Hi xlr8 :)

Seems like half of 420 is waiting for you to harvest that girl. Me included.
That's the best looking auto we have ever seen and you did a perfect job growing her. OMM taps his fingers waiting! :high-five:

:thanks: Jozo-sha! That truly means a lot to me. I appreciate it a ton, but I still have soooo much to learn. A very wise person once said, "I'm just an egg...", and I still feel like I fit that description best of all. And yes, that wise person was you. :)

I appreciate the kind words and the +rep my friend. :high-five:

Even if you're just an egg, you still have to look on the bright side....at least you got laid! :rofl:

Hi xlr8 :)

Seems like half of 420 is waiting for you to harvest that girl. Me included.
That's the best looking auto we have ever seen and you did a perfect job growing her. OMM taps his fingers waiting! :high-five:

:popcorn: Which way did she go...which way did she go..??:goodluck:

Here she is! Your wishes are my command. :)

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much last couple of days, it's been pretty hectic around here. Harvest went well, and it's drying as we speak. Here are a couple of last photos before she got hacked up on Thursday:

These was taken after removing some of the fan leaves:
bba1.jpg

bba2.jpg

bba_buds.jpg

Here are some from this morning - been drying a couple of days now (didn't get to take any photos of them "post" harvest 'til today):
bba_drying.jpg

bba_drying3.jpg

bba_drying5.jpg

bba_drying4.jpg

bba_drying2.jpg

Here's where the environmental conditions are at the moment:
temp_rh.jpg

I'm still loving the high - though I can't wait to get a little better flavor after curing. It's still a bit "bla" flavor-wise, but that's to be expected.

:bong:

Even if you're just an egg, you still have to look on the bright side....at least you got laid! :rofl:

:laughtwo::rofl: ...and there's nothing wrong with that!

Yeah, most definitely a nice haul :bravo: So when did you say the bud tasting was...?

Hey Sisco!

It's been going on already, I just got too high and forgot to let anyone else know. I'll save you a big fat fresh bong hit. Bring some muffins - I'm hungryyyyy!
:party::bigtoke::woohoo::tommy::ganjamon::bong: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom