Yo 420 First Time Grow - Glad 2 Join Yall :)

hey guys, day 27 of flower here, plants still looking healthy, bud sites looking very hairy atm LOL
IMAG009620.jpg

IMAG009719.jpg

IMAG010217.jpg

IMAG010020.jpg

IMAG009918.jpg

IMAG010714.jpg

IMAG010918.jpg

IMAG011018.jpg

seem to be doing fine, back on the nutes just gunna take it slow, gunna be a long 4-5 weeks lol

Hey guys, haven't had a chance to get on this weekend as the bank holiday heat wave caught me out big style.I had to give the girls 24 hours dark to 'flip' the day/night cycle, and I'm still not 100% happy with the temps, I'm desperate for a fresh air intake, but don't have the funds atm for fan, plus I'd need a ladder to get on the roof and cut a tile out to put a vent/luvre in.
I'll get some pics up of the girls tonight , they dont seem to bothered to be honest, but I can't help but worry lol

hey guys few pics for yall, day 34 flower, temps seemed to have leveled out somewhat, deffo gunna get an intake for the next grow, just hoping the weather stays cool outside, in the lap of the gods i guess.
Sensi Seeds claim on their website that this strain has an average flowering time of 45-50 days,so i guess we will see :) the first couple orange pistols have appered and what ive read, is that that signals the half way point. so that would be 60-65 days. ill just keep checking i guess, i purchased a small magnifing glass with a light on it so i can check the trichomes, but above all, the still seem happy :)
IMAG016920.jpg

IMAG017017.jpg

IMAG017117.jpg

IMAG017214.jpg

IMAG017324.jpg

IMAG017420.jpg

IMAG017617.jpg

a few of the older leaves are starting to yellow, but ive read that is all above board, any comments questions apreciated
:peace:

They look great. I'm not sure they only have a week left. I can't see any orange pistils in the pics. It will be interesting to see where they are in another 10 days.

:Namaste:

I have quite a bit of dying off on two plants and that same damage on my CC. Id like to try some remedy as its creeping up the plants but im shit scared of making things worse at this critical stage as the buds are still looking fresh. I'll be watching to see how or what you do to yours with interest. :nomo:

I have never checked my P.H mate, I'm using AN PH perfect nutes, my buddy who works in hydroponics said it would be best for my first grow to keep things simple, and he had grown many times using this method, without checking the PH.
Think I'm gunna pop down and see him and see what he says, maybe get a tester kit to put my mind at ease.
And Dasher, I'm hoping it's nothing serious as I've read tt the plants die off quite a bit in the second half of flowering, but still need to be on the safe side, weird how only one girl is affected.
I'll let you know what my buddy says today :)

No disrespect to you KingJohnC. Creamy i've joined the F%$k ph revolution lol i was going to buy one but i don't need anymore variables, unknown or not, bloody ferts are enough for this noobi. i see it as a limited diagnostic tool only, not some strict regime to adhere to. But that's just me ive always been lazy with a rebelious streak.

I wud run em at night get an acoustic fan with good volume extraction change fans to 6" choppa shouldn't b a prob with 1 light lol as long as ur exchanging warm air bringing in fresh at same volume u prob find temps will level out perfect.

Clipboard0126.jpg

Bro mine are like this and iv'e already taken most of the dead leaves off. My CC is treated exactly the same but doesn't have any dead leaves just a few like yours its at day 29 flower same as this. Buds are still fresh and putting on weight i just gave em a touch of blood and bone today but thats it. It's just what happens at this time in flower and some strains show earlier than others seems like the plant says thanks for the help but i dont need you no more lol. If i had have been defoling hard throughout the grow i would have never have seen this to be worried about.

Back
Top Bottom