First Ever Grow - But The Coolest Little Micro Grow Around - Spring 2016

Bjork finally seems inclined to grow a bit. She doesn't look nearly as sad IRL as these pictures look. Her tips are a bit yellow though so I upped the nutes a bit as she's been at 1/4 strength until now.
IMG_113725.JPG
IMG_113141.JPG
IMG_113031.JPG

Took more of the damaged leaves off of Rambo. Its weird though she looks like she's trying to flower. She even has trichs on her leaves. :hmmmm:

IMG_112633.JPG
IMG_112745.JPG
IMG_113833.JPG

I'm a little afraid after all the stress she's experienced she'll go hermie on me.

I also turned the lights up to full strength.

Nice work, Jayne! :goodjob:

FYI...I had a miserable time killing seedlings and clones in Rockwool when I first started with hydro. My mistake was adding them to the system too early. I think it's best to hand-mist the cubes until the seedling/clone shows some substantial roots coming out of the cube. Before then, the cube tends to stay too moist and the seedling/clone gets prone to root rot. I've also had much better success with the Rapid Rooter cubes than the Rockwool.

Nice work, Jayne! :goodjob:

FYI...I had a miserable time killing seedlings and clones in Rockwool when I first started with hydro. My mistake was adding them to the system too early. I think it's best to hand-mist the cubes until the seedling/clone shows some substantial roots coming out of the cube. Before then, the cube tends to stay too moist and the seedling/clone gets prone to root rot. I've also had much better success with the Rapid Rooter cubes than the Rockwool.
Thanks for the tip! Yeah I'm germinating 2 seedlings now and I will keep them out until they have some roots for sure. I have a bunch of rockwool cubes left but I may very well just toss them if these seedlings struggle. I guess I really lucked out with my first one as she just took off and grew like crazy no matter what I did.

Just want to have a little update. Not much is happening, waiting on trichomes. I did turn the blue light down leaving nearly all red spectrum. I also changed the light schedule to 13.5 hours of darkness.

You have to zoom in but you can see lots of clear trichomes still.
IMG_115331.JPG
IMG_115232.JPG
IMG_115133.JPG
IMG_115030.JPG

So you can see I'm still a ways away. Although I'm seriously considering harvesting in stages.

And some bud pics...

IMG_115838.JPG
IMG_115933.JPG
IMG_116032.JPG
IMG_115733.JPG
IMG_115638.JPG
IMG_115534.JPG
IMG_115435.JPG

And a full view of Ygrette in her glory...

IMG_116135.JPG

In other news I've given up on Rambo in the tent. When I harvest Ygrette Rambo will go in with the trim to be used for tincture or something.

Back
Top Bottom