Need help with grow

hvacboss

My plants don't seem to be growing very fast. I am in day 23 of veg what do you all think?
4b717c61ffbb6b86c804e3dcc9061177.jpg
332a24798e59129f351158151845e8d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What kind of light are you growing under?
What soil are you using?
What have you given them for nutes?
What's the temp and humidity?
What is your pH?

[h=3]Sticky: How to Ask for Grow Support[/h]

(2) 300 w leds ph at 6.5 ph using FFOF WITH THE FOX FARMS NUTES Schedule 45 to 50 hum

looks good to me! measure their height each day and record it in a spreadsheet.. this way you'll be able to register their progress. Plus you can create some pretty cool graphs of growth rate changes after you flip to bloom. they really take off about two weeks after you flip.

You started them off in to big of pots, the plant on the top right on your 3rd photo is to small to start in a 3 gallon. (Unless you wanted slower growth). Up potting is a big help in getting plants to move quickly through veg.

You started them off in to big of pots, the plant on the top right on your 3rd photo is to small to start in a 3 gallon. (Unless you wanted slower growth). Up potting is a big help in getting plants to move quickly through veg.
They do look very nice though. :)

I did not start them in the 3 gal pots. For some reason that plant did not grow very fast. I was hoping she would catch up to the other girls. But she has not. I am thinking about flowering the normal ones and putting the small GIRL under a CFL for a few weeks. What do you all think??

There could possibly be a little too much blue in your light spectrum which is keeping the nodes compact. First thing you could try is to move the lights further away to induce some stretch as they reach for the light.

Also be sure that you're not overwatering, that will also result in slow growing plants. Let them dry out and the leaves droop before watering. Good luck with your grow :thumb:

Just from looking at your set-up (at least what i can see and what info you've provided) For starters I would keep the light around 18"-24". What is the current height from the canopy? What is your soil pH? Have you pH'd your runoff? How much water are you feeding when u feed? That could be the issue. Thats the only info missing. Humidity should be a constant 50% if you can at this stage. But dipping a little wouldn't stunt them. Personally I would've started in a solo cup then went to a 1gal pot and transplanted them into their final home after that. But I do not see that being the issue. This is assuming you started them off getting a nice root ball (in a solo cup etc).

Just from looking at your set-up (at least what i can see and what info you've provided) For starters I would keep the light around 18"-24". What is the current height from the canopy? What is your soil pH? Have you pH'd your runoff? How much water are you feeding when u feed? That could be the issue. Thats the only info missing. Humidity should be a constant 50% if you can at this stage. But dipping a little wouldn't stunt them. Personally I would've started in a solo cup then went to a 1gal pot and transplanted them into their final home after that. But I do not see that being the issue. This is assuming you started them off getting a nice root ball (in a solo cup etc).

I started them in small cups for 18 days then transplanted them it to 3 gal smart pots. I am not Sure how much water I should give them each time I water so I been giving them like 3 cups each every other day. Is this enough? I haven't checked the ph on the runoff because there isn't any.. lol

I would give them about 32oz (1qt) per feed and would only feed when dry. But seeing how as you are 23 days into vegg i would consider letting them dry out really good and going with a half gallon to 3qts. Its up to u on how u determine if they are dry. Personally I use a combo of the finger method and pot lifting. If its dry to my second knuckle and the pot is lite then i water. If both of those don't jive i wait until they do and then feed. But to answer your original question I believe u r stunting them with your watering habits. One of the hardest things not to do and one of the biggest mistakes a noob makes. You should be safe giving nutes every feed if you'd like but i go feed feed pH'd water only. I do this in order to help remove some of the residual salts and shit from the soil. Try letting them dry out for a couple days and change your water/feed habits and they should explode.

Back
Top Bottom