Micro-Grow anyone?

SmokeyMcMedic

Hey all!!! I was wondering if anyone out there doing a micro-grow has any pointers on how best to accomplish that? Also, does anyone know of any grow journals that have used micro-grow? The idea of being able to grow little plants in a modest amount of space while still having quality nug really entices me. Any help would be awesome! :peace:

Gonna have to keep'em small...bud after a couple of weeks veg. Definately do-able though. All I can say about LST vrs Scrog is they both seem to increase yeild. Especially in a 1-2 plant grow. I'm facing the same delima with my grow. I'm leaning towards LST...pardon the pun.

hahaha....nice one dan. lol. Just out of curiosity Haze, why would scrog not work for a micro grow? The dimensions given are not my exact amount of space. They are more like a ball-park estimate. I will probably have more space to work with. Yield is not #1 on my list.... though a little extra would be nice!! I am more concerned with taste and quality of the buzz. You guys are awesome!:ganjamon:

hmmm..... So would 36 inches be enough vertical height for a scrog grow? My cabinet dimensions will be around 43'' wide by 36'' high, with a depth of 19 inches. Would this be adequate room for a LST grow (i was thinking maybe 2-4 plants LST'd)? Any advice/pointers would be awesome! Thanks for tuning in!!:smokin:

Hey so I am doing a micro grow , with a “space-bucket” have you ever heard of them ? I am currently doing a grow with it now, if your interested check out my current journal, have you. Bought what your gonna do your grow in yet ??
12951832-ECAF-410E-B38C-6C357D08E886.jpeg

It works phenomenal , but in my journal you will see where I struggled and where I messed up, so hopefully the same problems don’t happen with you, micro growing is challenging but meticulous and t is very enjoyable but can be stressful. Can’t eait to see what you come up with I will defiantly follow it .

I’m considering looking into a micro grow. I’m all legal. Currently doing a 10 foot outdoor (in transitional flowering and still growing) but looking to start shrinking my scale for the purposes of efficiency, privacy and greater attention to detail. When I say “micro” I’m considering a 2x2x4 or 3x3x6 space but with (a) small fan(s), lights, etc eating up any of that space with (a) small 1-2 gallon single plant going. Would only (approx) give me 1-2 feet of grow room in the 2x2x4 and 3-4 in the 3x3x6 tent. I used to be an all day/every day smoker but not just little spurts here and there get me through.

I came across one, just can't remember what it was called, but the grower said he grew to 6 nodes, topped between 4 & 5, vegged for 2 or 3 weeks until the lowers caught up then flipped.

Thanks for the info doing all the data collection I can do find the most feasible way of going about this.
Your welcome, micro is the way to go if you're wanting more variety, quicker turn around and searching for a favorite strain to always grow this way.

Happy growing.

i am currently growing in a cabnit That is broke down into 2 12"x12" cells it is about 4 ft tall. it seems to be going well. take a look man this auto cheese is only around 17 days old. i feels lst is probly best in such a small space as there are lots of points to bend and tie her to. also pay attention to watt lights used. not their advertised watt but actual wall watt and figure around 32 to 50 watt for every sqr ft. i have a 600 watt led lighting her and it is rated at the wall as a 59 watt pull so i adjusted its height as a 60 watt and it seems to be going good. anything can be done I've seen red solo cups grown throw flower not much bud but hey it is doable. that said i wouldn't go with anything less then a 3 gal pot to give her roots grow room and the plants height will be as tall as the roots allow

Attachments

• day 17.jpg
    day 17.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom